XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

humm… I realized when i saw the hashtag MemorialDay2021… :sweat_smile:

good holiday to you from the US! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Auto HDR can be such a game changer. Shadow Warrior 2 in SDR just looks flat in comparison to auto HDR. Lava/fire is so bright it almost blinds you in auto HDR and the overall look of the game is just so much better. I love this feature!

2 Likes

I literally have not been able to share anything video related in social media via xbox for 2 days straight.

That’s odd. Yesterday I made a clip of Shadow Warrior and it got uploaded without issues.

I have always downloaded the video from the app to my phone/pc rather than share directly from the app, then share the file myself in whatever fashion I want. I have no idea if things have improved, I’ve just stuck with this method since original XB One days when sharing didn’t work.

I cant even do that because everytime I need to upload a clip to xbox live to share it, it fails.

:face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

I mean, wont Nintendo have a Direct for E3 this year? why not advertise the “Switch Pro” there? @Shpeshal_Nick

Some games that may be shown could be for the new Switch. Can’t say that if the new console hasn’t been announced yet.

1 Like

I just want some E3 showcases already.

please

I do dearly hope there are no “Switch Pro” exclusives.

Switch… YAWN.

3 Likes

What kind of question is how do people even react to a wanted and desired acquisition? How I’d react to being acquired by Microsoft:

GIF by Showtime

Super League Money GIF by Anderson .Paak

pw scrooge GIF

oscars leo GIF

5 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Well…

Got to say that @Shpeshal_Nick nailed it with the name, Super Nintendo Switch.

3 Likes

A Nintendo Direct for their new hardware would be very nice. My popcorn for the reactions is ready.

Another overpriced NVIDIA Shield? Zzzzz…

1 Like

I can’t with some of these fanboys…

Apparently UE5 isn’t as good on XSX as PS5. Apparently the big “find” is that it looks less crisp on XSX. :rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:🤦

2 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: