XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

Love the soundtrack of Deaths Door… reminds me of Studio Ghibli.

6 Likes

Game looks insane for being cross gen just imagine how fable will look and next forza horizon :scream:

1 Like

This will be awesome to test cars with serious HP on them.

Blinx tho

Xbox Series S: Next-Gen is ready with Overwatch

6 Likes

Love this angle. ‘Keep playing the games you already love with better resolution and performance, only $299’. Bloody brilliant.

3 Likes

Yep no new Fallout anytime soon. This puppy gonna continue to grow.

4 Likes

Lately I’ve been in the Borderlands mood. Finished 3 and the DLC. Yesterday finished the first one and I gotta say with the X enhancements it looks pretty,pretty good to this day and still a blast to play. And now busy with the DLC. I love these games.

I’ve also realized how much I prefer playing these games solo. Back in 2009 when it was all co-op and what not we didn’t pay attention to the dialogue, which is always great in Borderlands. Solo and not being in a party chat and just really following the story, listening to the dialogue just makes it all the better.

Very curious about Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands.

2 Likes
8 Likes

Apparently around 50 hours for everything, that is a lot more than I expected. Branching paths, more than just a Zelda clone. Puzzles are easy at first, become much harder later. Looking forward to this!

3 Likes

Played around 2-3 hours of Deaths Door… it honestly might end up being GOTY so far this year.

The atmosphere is incredible… like playing a noir animation mixed with studio Ghibli.

7 Likes

8 Likes

John C Reilly Seriously GIF

6 Likes

This about death door?

2 Likes

At least he is smart enough to realize he cannot beat the same drum again and again like in the past, anyway I don’t remember him being so touched by PS exclusivity in the past. As I said, many content creators are facing an identity crisis now that bashing Xbox is no longer “cool”, they have to make new arguments. XD

8 Likes

good to see.

1 Like

bruhhh this is meta lol

12 Likes

Gonna keep my eye on this one. Anything that is Zelda or Alundra inspired I’m there.

So #2 HW sold in UK and #1 for revenue in the US? that’s kinda big, we’ll see what happens in the months coming, like people keep saying it might be because they just got stock but even then if they’re selling out every console that’s big.

this is soo good haha

3 Likes