XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

I gotta say, nicely done of Xbox for investing in Death’s Door devs, they have a lot of potential and I’m sure Xbox will keep investing in them after this game.

1 Like

So it’s an actual Xbox exclusive? I had no idea about that until I started reading it here.

3 Likes

Sounds like death door is a hit well done to Xbox for nabbing it as a console exclusive will it ever go into gamepass we’ll see but Sounds like it’s a huge hit across the board

The E3 trailer said xbox exclusive without the usual console launch.

5 Likes

Yes, Xbox/PC exclusive.

I can already see a Death’s Door 2 being exclusive again and on gamepass.

8 Likes

They made their own pirate game, but where Ubisoft is chasing sunk costs looking for larger treasure, when they should have stopped their voyage when it was merely a Black-Flag Addon or DLC…

At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if skull and bones gets cancelled considering after 8 years it’s just now entered alpha I would just cancel it what a disaster if it launches I have a feeling its gonna be a trainwreck

Downwards from what? They’ve always been trash.

6 Likes

I got to hand it to rockstar for keeping GTA online relevant for this long think about this for a second when 6 is out in 2025 as rumored they kept a live service alive for 12 years that is insane and should be commended

Yea especially after Jason left I know people have some dislike for him but when he does his job right he does it very well

1 Like

Awkward moment when Xbox has the highest rated exclusive new IP this gen

5 Likes

Yea I wonder its permanent or just timed like some of the others

Does not seem to be timed, none of the marketing says that.

Fun fact, Death’s door is made by 2 people

8 Likes

They literally cant cancel it. Its in the Kotaku article.

1 Like

I believe they’ve also done Kane & Lynch series which is also an action game. I just hope they find a good balance and don’t make it too much like hitman because that is not Bond imo

1 Like

Yep, Kane & Lynch is by thent, forgot about that.

Yeah, this Reddit post talks about stealth, which is ok, stealth can be cool for a Bond game, but boy oh boy does it need set pieces too. It needs some spectacular moments like we’ve come to love from the movies.

1 Like

We went from nothing to play to “way too much to play” in the span of two weeks.

Death’s Door, CrissTales, Flight Sim and The Ascent.

1 Like

Damn

12 Likes