XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

So, for a off topic thing. @Shpeshal_Nick hit me up to let me know that Sarah Bond started following me on twitter. No idea why but kinda cool thing for a Wednesday.

7 Likes

The only bummer is that itā€™s apparently a Switch timed exclusive, was supposed to release last year, but got delayed. Hopefully itā€™s only a month or so. Still no release date .

pretty bold yeah, lets see if it works out.

5 Likes

hopefully more innovative than Fifa, a game I stopped buying since Fifa 14

1 Like

Why does that guy look so sad

1 Like

after earning 800,000 Euros a week for a few years, Messi is really sad being on a Konami football ad

2 Likes

Bringing this issue up because its like the fourth time that it has happened to me. I have 2 Series style controllers that I swap for usage whenever one runs out of batteries and lately if I switch mid game due to this -the game that is open will absolutely not take any input from the new controller but will open any system level menus, etc. Have ran into this issue in Metro, Mad Max and now Overwatch.

Its annoying and makes hotswapping my controllers useless.

Is this a new bug?

I have to say, that is a pretty good response to the criticism. He so easily could have made a video crying about how stupid fan boys are attacking him, knowing he would get a ton of support from people in the comments who love anything they can construe in to an attack on ā€˜xbotsā€™

There are so many other reviewers who you know would have taken that cowardly easy route. He not only didnā€™t, he took the criticism very well. Iā€™m impressed

Being above the average DreamcastGuy or MBG does not make him a hero, considering he has to act somewhat respectably to get review codes from publishers. His thoughts are very clear.

2 Likes

Tell me where I said he was a hero??? TELL ME WHERE!!!

Iā€™m just kidding. Thatā€™s what people do here a lot ā€œtell me when I said that?ā€ So I wanted to try it too

I get what youā€™re saying, but you did pick a pretty low caliber of youtubers there. Hell, Iā€™m someone whoā€™s had issues with SkillUp before, but even still I put him well above those clowns you mentioned, before even considering if heā€™s just pandering to publishers for review codes

1 Like

This one wonā€™t have the Xbox exclusive warnings I guess :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol, I almost fell for it.

Anyway, I have seen enough of his videos to see through his facade, like many others.

1 Like

I really donā€™t understand twitter

3 Likes

jesus christ

I justā€¦ itā€™s like they didnā€™t even read what the last person said and just guessed based on word count.

I did this on accident too and laughed pretty hard.

1 Like

Log into twitter and people are comparing the Lumen PS5 demo to the Coalition one for console war purposes. I hate these people.

6 Likes

These kinds of comparisons as a console war fodder are always dumb. Especially when you consider, that these consoles are pretty similar hardware-wise. And itā€™s after two generations of very similar hardware. Itā€™s not like in the olden days when, it would be impossible to run for example Morrowind on Ps2, or Mario 64 on PlayStation and Final Fantasy VIII on Nintendo 64

is the demo out for public viewing?

#AcquisitionSeason

This is kinda big for CG industry, but then again most Epic acquisitions in the 3d industry have been lol