XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

These bullshit takes are just meant for clicks. You and me will discuss about it and he will get clicks.

2 Likes

Worth noting that even if they announce the partnership at TGS, they could announce the game/project itself formally at TGAā€™s.

1 Like

games below 90MC and not third person over the shoulder??

Gross

4 Likes

Ahh, I didnā€™t get that far yet. Now I see what you guys mean

Iā€™m having a conversation with him in the videoā€™s comment section now. Trying to see if he gets that he needs to be consistent about this sort of thing. Weā€™ll see how he does when Kena comes around

4 Likes

lol regarding the Kena thing, pretty much what I mentioned in one of the comments too.

7 Likes

Shill up :rofl:

I wish gamers would stop with this constant escalation, even if it is fuckin funny

1 Like

Haha tbh, ā€œShillUpā€ is a well known meme that Ralph also acknowledges and is self aware about, its almost endearing and meant to be in jest, at least I hope. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Its not even escalation tbh its pointing out nonsense.

Kena gonna sell consoles :scream:

Well it is a bit, its devolving to name calling.

Edit: apparently its a known joke so probs tongue in cheek ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

1 Like

Oh fair enough, i had no idea

I can confirm.now that he wonā€™t be consistent.

Yeah lol look at their own video titles, it of course started off as a troll that he takes money from companies for good reviews and shit like that, but eventually just ended up being a meme lol.

Realized this video here was before the two brothers split, of course. I loved Laymen Gaming and used to follow it a lot when both of em were doing it together :pensive:

2 Likes

That second dude was worthless though. Hardly played any games they talked about and just overall didnā€™t know shit

lol that was a constant point brought up too, and he knew it as well, that is why a lot of people were upset when Ralph left Laymen Gaming, cuz without Ralph there, there was no longer this dynamic of ā€œelder bro who rags on younger bro for sucking at gamesā€ which just never got tiring due to their sense of humor and the constant banter. As such, the soul of the channel left after the split. But every now and then when they come together to make a video or stream, itā€™s pretty fun to watch.

Point taken

1 Like

This is some hilarious shit right here. Perhaps one of the worst cases of development hell.

9 Likes

Late reply but I wanted to add on to what I said earlier about a job listing mentioning that the console team made Halo Wars 2 as well.

Just came across this new job listing which mentions that the team made both Alien Isolation and Halo Wars 2, which is what I was talking about.

https://twitter.com/CAGames/status/1417479080925073421

2 Likes

Kotaku where they drop 2 shitty articles back to back without any sense and then they give us this great investigation piece.

4 Likes

perfectly balanced, as all things should be