XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

Nice to see y’all get mentioned @Doncabesa :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Iv been playing deaths door for the past hour while working no less lol. It’s pretty good

Sea of Thieves lives another day week month year decade!

3 Likes

oh my fucking god, theres one hour before the preorder discount for Death’s Door ends, I have never pre-ordered a game in my life. Do I bite the bullet? :pleading_face:

1 Like

So if a game is not a huge system seller (according to skillup) then it should not be an exclusive? wtf? :confused_wat:

It’s clear that some people are really pissed off now that they can no longer tell bs like “Xbox has no games” (with a big grin on their face)…they clearly preferred it that way and it shows by their bitter comments regarding Xbox’s exclusivity, they will get used to it or even better they’ll have to deal with it. :philwins:

5 Likes

100% this,

Thinking about unsubscribing now

3 Likes

Bite it! I know you can do it!

1 Like

When is the coalitions Unreal 5 engine demo again?

What a weird stupid take. Not every exclusive needs to be a system seller

It’s no coincidence he’s not answering why the rant at the end about exclusivity only for Xbox, he let slip he’s openly against Xbox and since now it’s not so “cool” anymore, he’s quiet.

3 Likes

It’s got LeBron James in it…what were you expecting??? A classic??? lmao

Done.

2 Likes

lol im not unsubbing over this, but its definitely a stupid miss on his part. Hope he gets feedback on this and improve, I guess.

1 Like

I unsubscribed aftet the crazy FH4 review about unexistant MTXs.

1 Like

What?

007 by IO Interactive

3 Likes

He heavily critized FH4 monetisation, even if there were only car packs and the usual vip thing, no MTXs at all.

Anyway I saw many of his videos during the years and I can find many examples of his mindset, he’s a tool imo, now he and many of his peers have lost the “xbox no games” slogan and don’t know how to find another one, lol.

4 Likes

I don’t have time to listen to obvious morons. I have liked some of his reviews in the past, but clearly it’s not someone I will support any more.

2 Likes

If you truly believe that LeBron is the greatest of all time, you’re delusional and I suggest seeking out professional certified help. lol

I always wonder why people think LeBron is great in an era of no defense, no hand checking, no real competition and most of all, he LOST like what 3 times in the Finals? Jordan NEVER LOST in the Finals. In fact, no team was ever even good enough to get three wins and force a game seven. Game six, you knew it was over.

At least im getting some good laughs today. lmao :rofl:

Replace Avowed with Redfall and I can agree. Unless it’s a reveal for a new game, I would hold all gameplay for E3 2022 excluding FH 5/Halo Infinite/Redfall.

LeBron never had me. Always thought he was overrated. Jordan/Kobe and many others are far greater. Nevertheless, I agree with you. When you’re the greatest and you know you’re the greatest, you don’t need to say a word because everyone else does it for you.

Seriously? Wow

2 Likes