XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

5 Likes

Baffling why this isn’t going to be on Gamepass

3 Likes

Because BAMCO didn’t want it to be. Simple.

2 Likes

My B9 can only handle 4k60 with Dolby Vision (4k120 without) but that’s more than good enough for me.

Well for this one, it’s not a this or that thing :wink: Equally hyped for both and knowing I won’t have to pay more than my GP sub makes it even easier to be.

For the amount of exposure they’re giving it GP would be great.

Starfield (468) was only 3 points ahead of Halo (465) so the community’s pretty evenly hyped for both!

2 Likes

Boooring!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Nope, Community is forgetting Halo, time to move on

Note to the reader: 
 = Sarcasm

1 Like

I’m still shocked (but happy) they didn’t put the Halo Campaign Trailer from the show up on YouTube. Our upload is way over 30k views now. The thirst is real.

8 Likes

The ads on Japanese TV also only mention the Xbox version. The Xbox marketing for this game is “working” pretty good, I saw quite a number of people saying “why isn’t this on Playstation?” When they were showing the game on the extended showcase.

1 Like

Yeah, strange oversight, I don’t understand why, it’s a very good story trailer, better than the last year one. I hope they’ll show another piece of campaign (cinematic mixed with gameplay) when they announce the date (at Gamescom or at a dedicated event). I’m sure they’ll show again multiplayer anyway, that’s obviois and also the right thing to do.

They didn’t? Yeah that’s strange as hell. Especially when the cinematic part was done rather well.

No, there is no dedicated video for the cinematic campaign trailer showed, nor in the Xbox channel nor in the Halo one. The only official way to see it is to rewatch the showcase. It’s kinda strange.

Just when I was wondering if I spent too much time on XboxERA, life went and answered the question for me! :stuck_out_tongue:

Guess who just got selected to be apart of “Group 1” of in-office return.

They expected group 1 back in the office by the end of next week, followed by the second group after July 4th, and finally full onsite staff by mid-July.

Since they block outside websites on location, I guess that means no-more XboxERA until after work’s over for me.

Bah, I don’t want to have to do that commute anymore, but I guess I have no choice.

WFH was fun while it lasted.

7 Likes

Castlevania Advance Collection rated

Guessing it was supposed to be announced at Konami’s cancelled E3 event. Going from the title, it’s probably the GBA games which are all pretty solid
 However, it will be incredibly dumb if the DS games are not included.

5 Likes

Hope I’ll never have to return to the office fulltime to be honest.

5 Likes
4 Likes

Ugh, just got out a 2 HOUR online meeting about changed office habits now that we’re going back to on-site in Group 1.

How they’ve changed everything (we have those new “Open Floor” plans now), changes in how the breakroom operates now to limit mass contact, new safety protocols
 everything.

This is gonna suck.

Because you cant force developers into it?

2 Likes