XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

Media bias is so real, after this showcase people are showing their true colors everywhere.

1 Like

And to think they did this during a Battlefield 2042 stream

You leave my most anticipated game, that I’m sure will run better on Series X than PS5, out of your stupid console warring!

2 Likes

So we can either choose 60fps or 120fps and I assume we get more visual bells and whistles with the former. In that case I will have zero doubts what to choose, because 60fps in my book is the sweet spot.

Does anybody know of a list of things that were announced at the showcase?

Xboxera should have had that compilation.

Anyway - here is one:

1 Like

Amazing thank you

1 Like

FYA for any LG OLED owners

I hope we CX owners dont get left out.

8 Likes

Dolby Vision for gaming will look insane. Imagine playing Ori 2 at 4K120 with Dolby Vision.

Seeing all of this Dolby Vision talk makes me want to upgrade my TV set. I have the Samsung KS8000, but the set has def been left behind by Samsung pretty quickly. Like I can’t even watch 4k movies on youtube since they don’t support it for that tv…

I will probably invest in a new tv next year

If you don’t want to go for an OLED (due to burn-in risk), the second best option will be the new miniLED TVs by Samsung. If you can wait for years, buy the microLED.

1 Like

Hey did you guys see this new art/animation? :slightly_smiling_face:

Me and my C9 are probably even more shit out of luck. Ah well. 120hz is just a nice extra for me, I honestly don’t notice it that bad.

5 Likes

I hate internet and it’s hype for this very reason.

Things based upon lies is a terrible thing to do.

I also hate the ones who get along with theories based on lies and conspiracies.

Utter nonsense

1 Like

Geoff’s also been wrong about plenty as well, and doesn’t always have his finger on the pulse as much as some like to proclaim he does… especially when you get to his opinions/slant. Just saying; we shouldn’t demonize nor edify someone just because they have a platform.

Geoff’s smile about this whole thing proves it’s Kojima.

He only smiles like that for Hideo.

1 Like

Hype-O-Meter Results XboxEra

The results are in! XboxEra is now officially more hyped for Starfield than for Halo Infinite. :wink:

7 Likes

Nice I’ll def be on the lookout for that or if I can get an oled on a good sale

Blues Brothers GIF

Sometimes he looks like he doesn’t even have a pulse

3 Likes