XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

Hm? Everything in that image IS coming to Game Pass.

Oh, oops, my bad on that. Thought you meant the show, when we were indeed discussing the image. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh,ok. I didn’t know that at all. Then you’d think it can’t be long until they can release it. And you’re right,if Gamescom is a thing this year there’s a real good chance of seeing it there with a release date. Making the Xbox lineup for the last half of the year real strong.

Same goes for The Gunk and Scorn.

3 Likes

Very interesting.

:thinking:

I just realized that we haven’t had an update for The Callisto Protocol yet. The survival horror by the Dead Space devs. They did say they would have an update this year for us, but that can he during several events still this year.

Wow nice. :grinning:

1 Like

Why is Geoff behaving like this? Childlish

1 Like

What is this in reference to?

E3

Pretty weak if this is his attempt to dunk on E3.

1 Like

I mean hes not wrong, e3 aside from xbox and devolver (and probably Nintendo) was garbage.

Geoff is Acting like a man child going against the E3 group over the past 2 days.

7 Likes

Because he’s a egotist.

1 Like

It’s not like his show was any better lol. Elden Ring saved his bacon and it just about made his show average.

8 Likes

I was just about to ask this. I didn’t watch SGF, but the general impression I got from others was that it wasn’t that great.

It really wasn’t. A lack of interesting games and some very poor pacing made it a hard watch at times. It was Elden Ring that made it bearable.

I saw it was a Geoff Keighley show with 3 musical acts and I said “nope”. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

You my friend made a wise decision lol. Although to be fair I was watching the XboxEra stream so @Doncabesa and @SoulBlazerz gave me some entertainment :ok_hand:.

8 Likes