XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

Man that preload section on GamePass is nuts.

Even if most of them are placeholders, it’s still a crazy ass list to preload.

Except Hades, that appears to be the full game available to preload.

4 Likes

I didn’t know they had a section for that. I always head straight to the section called newly added. This is good to know

Yup, just preloaded Flight Sim, Forza Horizon 5, STALKER, Back 4 Blood, Lemnis Gate, and Hades all on my Series X. Psychonauts 2 is also available for preload.

Hades is the full game. I think Psychonauts 2 is as well.

The others are just 200 MB product license keys.

1 Like

That’s awesome, good to know it won’t eat away too much off the SSD then.

YET.

I’m expecting Flight Sim to be 80 Gigs.

I think they have confirmed Xcloud will be available on browser.

Hmmm, I see. So if PS5 has a browser that is compatible with it…PS5 owners can stream the games. But natively and digital in the store isn’t happening.

https://twitter.com/XboxGamePass/status/1404498873129660420?s=19

Doubling down on this graphic with The Gunk 2021.

Tweet unavailable…

Noticed similarities between 4 and infinite as well as a plot point from 4 im glad that was picked up feels like infinite is what 5 should of been

11 Likes

There’s still Gamescom or an Inside Xbox for Gunk and Scorn stuff later this year.

Probably a look at Crossfire, As Dusk Falls and that cut Avowed gameplay.

1 Like

Yeah saw their other graphic which also had it listed as Fall 2021. VERY nice to see they have several different images all showing the mountain of great exclusive games coming (and a few multiplat) for 2021. I’ve rattled off that list for months and ppl looked at me like some list warz lunatic, lol. :stuck_out_tongue:

Remember As Dusk Falls?

I do it.

WHERE IS IT?!

3 Likes

Ok this is weird.i can’t edit my own message…

Just realized CrossfireX isn’t on that picture,hmmm. So 2022 then. It’s unfortunate it’s taking them quite a while. Control was out pretty fast after reveal, then again,covid was not a thing yet then.

As for Avowed, yeah it seems likely we’ll see it this year after what Xbox Wire said.

CrossFireX is essentially done. Remedy said this to their investors a few weeks ago. It is a mystery what is happening with regards to its release. Someone needs to ask Remedy/MS about it and get something on the record.

Also keep in mind they wanna add more stuff to those lists at Gamescom.

CrossfireX isn’t coming to Game Pass. That’s why.

What? lol

There is always some shit when Remedy is involved, I’m sensing a pattern… :wink:

1 Like

But not everything was a Game Pass game, so it could have perfectly been there.

Yeah,I take it back. I was thinking of a different source. Any media that reports like that isn’t exactly reputable at all, haha.

1 Like