XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

It is quite obvious at this point that Sony is exerting as much “influence” as possible to try and strong arm deals, with Japanese devs being more likely to acquiesce.

7 Likes

I would normally agree with you but Bandai let Xbox show the game off

2 Likes

Do you really believe Sony could have bought a timed exclusive for Elden Ring ?

If this is true sony can fuck off this is blatant bullying

5 Likes

There is zero reason to think this is likely. Almost anything could happen, but the main thing we know about Elden Ring is that they announced it too early and it was just starting dev back when it was shown. I have no idea where it is out now, but Sony is desperately money-hatting everything they can so I’ll never say no to anything. I also won’t worry about it.

That shouldn’t even be legal, where was that taken from ?

Like what the fuck this is BS if true

We’re nearly 3 decades into them being like this as a part of the gaming ecosystem, same as Nintendo back in the 90’s (far less so since). It’s part of why people were so afraid of Xbox coming in and being like this, because Sony and Nintendo had already been.

5 Likes

Obviously, this bullying is not working for the likes of EA, Ubisoft, SEGA for example.

I’m guessing Grubbs podcast

3 Likes

That’s already different, we really have to be cautious about how people interpret this from podcast.

4 Likes

I guess just how this works if my YouTube channel ever gets big I think I know how to term these things to a degree

1 Like

Bashful GIF

1 Like

I’m no expert in business law but im pretty sure this is illegal.

The Xbox YouTube page is really weird. They get very little views and are often times overshadowed by IGN or GameSpot.

I don’t understand why that happens to be honest. It’s not like they don’t have any subs.

1 Like

You be surprised apparently Pepsi and cola do it

I have noticed this as well. For example the Discover Hope trailer has like 6.7 million views on Gamespot but 3.5 million on the official Xbox channel. At the end of the day a view is a view but still interesting to note.

I will now have to go and watch that trailer again :sweat_smile:.

4 Likes