XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

Wait is it a rumour or speculation ? Though it would make sense.

If Sony did snatch the marketing rights away from Xbox at the last second, then it’s quite possible Sony bought some form of exclusivity either with DLC or timed.

They would totally do that.

Its just what Grubb said on on his podcast just now, said he didnt want to speculate too much into it

Right, shit, did not think of that.

DLC is not the end of the world, but that timed bullshit better not.

It will be multiplatform
 so I don’t particularly mind who has the marketing rights tbh

What did he say about Super Switch? He was going to discuss that I saw.

The same happened with Far Cry 6. I think it was announced with PS last year, and now MS has the marketing rights.

No I think it was always Xbox, because I remember the Far Cry 6 box being displayed first on the website, and there was the mini controversery that people thought Microsoft bought “True 4k” because of the way 4K was worded on the Xbox description and not on the PLaystation description.

2 Likes

I remembered a PS logo, but I will have to check it out again. For Elden Ring, there is something weird, for so long, Jeff Grubb was adamant the game was not going to be there during the E3 season, and suddenly it appears. So it must have been in the works for some times already, because you don’t make a trailer in two weeks.

(So we’re blue now ? Ok.)

Some big announcement tomorrow for GP.

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

Billie Eilish in her new music video

We gonna trust something from the France side of the Xbox team lol

2 Likes

Never listen to the Xbox foreign channels per Klobrille on OtherERA.

6 Likes

Fake account
sorry Im dumb.

I don’t think it’s fake.

I don’t think so. It’s got the blue check mark

1 Like

this account is official. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh shit, could it be Peppa Pig? :pig:

2 Likes

Oh ok. :doge: :doge:

There is some dumb jokes on that account
 Like really bad
 :joy:

There is a Series S in Control
 :laughing:

3 Likes

Makes you wonder just how a (in comparison) small company like Sony can outbid freaking Microsoft?

I don’t care who has marketing other than when PS has it it usually involves some exclusivity bullshit, either with time or content.

Still facts.

My Game of the Generation alongside Sekiro.

Hoping their next game gets revealed soon.

5 Likes