XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

Yeah, DICE always have nice looking games. I really hope this is on Game Pass, would be neat.

heh

Just edited my bookmark to this Thanks Suiker

ā€¦did we always have that??

ā€¦from which decade?

Yeah. :sweat_smile:

What is this ?

80s.

Must be old alpha footage, looks too rough to do a thing for me, to be honest

At least the real thing is just days away

Now my only ā€œcomplaintā€ (not really a complaint) is that there are still many OTs not yet in the Community side. You can find them by searching ā€œ|OT|ā€ and ā€œ[OT]ā€. How can I sleep at night knowing this information?! :stuck_out_tongue:

You donā€™t. :slight_smile:

I just got weirded out by how buddy-buddy PlayStation and Kojima got during that Blog Post a few days back, read some OtherERA and started doubting Jeff Grubb.

Grubb seems 100% like itā€™s happening.

So ignore me, listen to Grubb.

Oooh wait, a misunderstanding here. I thought Senua meant that itā€™s a hoax that this game is a cloud game. I definitely wonder what it even means.

Itā€™s my fault for doubting Grubb, and I know no insider is 100%, but sometimes doubt creeps in.

Grubb thinks a ā€œcertain companyā€ may have swooped in and offered more money, and thatā€™s why the Elden Ring marketing deal with Microsoft collapsedā€¦

Just speculation at the moment.

1 Like

Where was this?

Yesterday he seemed so sure that Xbox still had the marketing.

Just now on gamesbeat decides

Typically thatā€™s not how marketing deals work.

Once a marketing deal in place, they usually donā€™t just go poof like that after the ink has dried.

Marketing deals involve certain logo placements, press materials, printed and video advertising stuff, tons of tiny details that are worked on for months if not years.

I donā€™t buy it.

By that logic, Microsoft could just out spend Sony on marketing deals for games like RE and others.

The rumor was that the deal wasnt complete and signed yet, and playstation swooped in and offered a better deal at the last second

I really donā€™t think thatā€™s how it works.

If that turns out to be the case, I guess Sony offered more money? Canā€™t think of anyone else, itā€™s not like ER is coming to Switch. If Super Switch happens, maybe, but for nowā€¦

Ah well, long as itā€™s coming to my favorite black box Iā€™m OK.