XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

Yeah apparently they want to use a Game Pass banner like this. Also Grubb said Elden Ring will be multiplat so don’t need to think about that.

1 Like

Yep. Watching it unfold like

Cringe Smile GIF

1 Like

What games in the two Xbox shows last year were not said to be Game Pass deals? We know CrossfireX MP is in there, SP isn’t, unless that has changed. And maybe the game won’t even be there, but then I can’t help but wonder wtf is going. But I recall there were more games that weren’t hitting Game Pass.

like it plays great but that aspect been so low with previous ND games for me that its nothing but up lmao.

2 Likes

In addition to a Game Pass focus, Xbox’s first party has grown so much that they just aren’t as reliant on 3rd parties for their conferences anymore. Back in 2016/2017 that Far Cry 6 gameplay would have been front and center in their E3 conference.

6 Likes

:joy:

Surreal that bethesda are promoting “PS5 exclusives”…

3 Likes

Eww.

3 Likes

New Eidos game!!!

5 Likes

I guess they have to. I mean it’s money for them, but yeah it definitely is strange. And Gamesradar said that? Hilarious when it’s a timed exclusive. Please let Xbox gtf away from this stuff asap.

4 Likes

Eidos is making Guardians of the Galaxy right?

good night sleep GIF

4 Likes

Just read that so

Tired Good Night GIF by Disney

7 Likes

Yeah, well I don’t think MS need the money so just let PS do whatever marketing they want to do until it releases on Xbox.

1 Like

It will likely have FF7R stuff, Babylon is PS exclusive, right?

Jesse Pinkman Reaction GIF by Breaking Bad

The reactions between Microsoft, Bethesda and Sony lol.

8 Likes

At least Bethesda corrected what GamesRadar said by putting PS5 exclusive in quotes. Rightfully so.

1 Like

It’s awkward af lol.

MS should’ve just paid Sony off.

3 Likes

Yeah that’s what I thought.

Are we gonna see that from the media too when Starfield releases or is shown? Something like “The most promising Xbox Series exclusive yet”? Or will we get negative BS again? I say the latter. Not to mention TES VI in a few years.

I have stopped following the big corporate gaming media and their opinions. It’s better to watch some Xbox centric youtubers for that matter.

6 Likes

Yeah, considering COVID delays it could have been a serious blow to Sony line-up of this year/early next year with Ghostwire. If you rip away these two titles from them, I suspect PS Q4 2021 and Q1 2022 would be very barren from big exclusives.

Yeah, IGN, Gamespot and such are almost always less informed than youtubers, they are basically useless these days.

1 Like