XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

2 Likes

:grinning:

4 Likes

I feel like Shinobi can be very disingenuous sometimes.

20 Likes

ā€œJust businessā€ sure sure.

3 Likes

He says people are way too serious when it comes to what is said but these companies continually play into it so who is really at fault :man_shrugging:? Again, Jim Ryan knew full well what he was saying and what it would convey.

9 Likes

like I have no idea why he is playing Advocate for Sony here lol, ā€œthey didnā€™t really mean it like that, guys, what they actually meant is thisā€

4 Likes

Wow, thatā€™s some damage control and shilling on a high level.

I get what heā€™s saying, the but the whole ā€˜itā€™s just businessā€™ is such a limp excuse. Xbox could hire a million hitman to force you to buy an Xbox with a gun to your head, thatā€™s just business :man_shrugging:t2:.

You can be upfront and transparent instead of taking a quick buck.

1 Like

Correction: He is working at a support studio for Destruction All stars (and the feature his studio is working/worked on isnā€™t in the game). Donā€™t expect 100% objective opinions from him on this topic.

Btw the servers of Destruction Allstars are already dead. Maybe if it had been a cross gen game ā€¦

13 Likes

Ah ! Now it makes sense. Yeah, donā€™t expect him to have a 100% unbiased opinion on this matter.

1 Like

To correct his misstatement, the Microsoft statement was said at X19, not last year. Heā€™s spinning.

3 Likes

Or actually good.

2 Likes

Btw, did Jim Ryan let Hermen Hulst take the heat ? :oh_wow_think:

2 Likes

This always happens, they delay ā€œbadā€ news after Xbox and they always get less kickback, just look at games going to PC for example.

Lmao Lol GIF by reactionseditor

Seriously. I have a mess all over my desk and keyboard now.

1 Like

I was going to say that but felt it was perhaps too much of a low blow lol.

4 Likes

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They keeping Jimbo in the back (tbh most of his decisions make total sense business wise in this whole crossgen thing).

5 Likes

I didnā€™t play it and also didnā€™t want to be mean. My point was just, nothing i have seen in Destruction Allstars needs a PS5, but an online game needs a player base. So GT7 or Forza Horizon 5 beeing crossgen is good and makes sense.

Well done to @XboxP3 for doing the right thing and not outright lying to consumersā€¦

Its appreciated.

19 Likes