XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

I love the little pride themed logo! Nice job whoever made it.

3 Likes

Absolutely

LMAO! Micdrop reply here

This is wrong, his studio was support for a feature thatā€™s not even in the game yet. They were not the lead developers of the game.

1 Like

Mmmm-hmmmm.

3 Likes

Well at least I can now enjoy H:FW, GOWII, and GT7 on Jet-Engine 4 Pro.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a very bad take from him; Sony was obviously throwing shade and heā€™s being willfully ignorant. Iā€™m sure someone could easily find regrettable tweets from when that quote was new right about now.

2 Likes

They are listed in the credits of the game. I didnā€™t know about that stuff with the feature.

Yep, D.A.S. is feeling a bit Bleeding Edge. put out, and then kinda abandoned with things like the campaign and other features just yanked out and missing, so actually worse than BE.

1 Like

Latter part of this year looking pretty sad for Sonyā€¦

Well, Iā€™m excited that I can see where the God of War story goes next without shelling out $500.

Wonder how OtherERA is taking thingsā€¦

???

Above tweet is a reference to Geoff Keighley at Summer Game Fest.

So Jeff might be alluding to Elden Ring being shown at SGF?

LETā€™S GOOOOOOOOO

Itā€™s easy getting exposed these days on tweeter.

You just have to tweet.

I am glad that I am more of a Gamepass fan then the Xbox. This bias would have hurt me. Right now I am cool ( not really, backlog is up my ass :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

NGL, that would be a huge get for Doritoā€™s Pope and SGF.

2 Likes

LOL. They are going to repeat the formula of last gen. Release Horizon Forbidden West, God of War and GT7 on the same year and suddenly Xbox will cease to exist and Xbox fans will question and criticize that Xbox has no games.

1 Like

Diffrence is xbox has more studios this gen who soon will be releasing games on a more regular basis. I feel like xbox is gonna do great.

:slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

1 Like

People who hangout in this thread when there are some big news and they could create a thread:

Ahahahaha

9 Likes