XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

Ah, you are correct. My mistake. Well, fingers crossed!

1 Like

oof

1 Like

4 Likes

Apex Legends season 10 today!!! Anybody else playing???

Great more for Xbox then.

The star of XboxEra, Nick himself, was a guest on the NintendoEra Podcast. As we as a team have been through the same period of trying to grow a podcast and a platform, I don’t want to miss out on promoting this one a bit.

This also works as a reminder that we have a Nintendo Switch thread that could get some more love: Nintendo Switch |OT| Woo Hoo, its me, SUPER MARIO! - Gaming - XboxEra :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Cool. I’ll save it for later when I have the time.

Would be funny if it’s just a cheeky in-game announcer callout for something you do during a normal PVP match

Can’t imagine what that situation would entail, so I doubt it’s that. But man, that would be a funny troll by 343

1 Like

Some kind of Free-For-All situation where you killed everyone at a certain time :sweat_smile:

I might try, although i just love the old map.

BE A HERO

12 Likes
9 Likes

Is this real?

Yes.

EDIT: My bad, it appears to be fake (edited).

Grain of salt… :thinking:

You can find this same rumor every year for the past 3. Im tired.

8 Likes

Let us partake of our “Spiritual Opium”

4 Likes

Also here’s hoping that Mike can help clean up Activision-Blizzard.

4 Likes

This reads like a joke article. Also like I would believe a source “claiming” to be close to Sony, speaking to a non-proven website.

1 Like

I wonder if this was the same source that said the PS5 was a 13TF monster or the one that said Cerny was working on a secret game that was gonna launch with the PS5.

6 Likes