XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

Cool. Series S gon love having this in the coming years

6 Likes

That’s really great news !

1 Like

I wonder if we’ll hear anything about this or Xbox’s technique at E3? I’m not sure it’s the right venue, but maybe they could have a short demo and cover the actual details in a blog.

In a sense it is. Same creative lead as Visceral . :slight_smile:

Oh, I know! That’s why I thought it was a remake announcement!

But the picture is just from a (very impressive) cosplay. :frowning:

1 Like

If anyone just want to share there play experience of today pls share here :smiley:

2 Likes

If Sony somehow get Elden ring as a timed exclusive I am going to be pissed at Bandai Namco but this is a BIG IF IMO

If sony got it as exclusive you should also be mad at xbox. They shouldn’t allow that to happen.

It is quite obvious at this point that Sony is exerting as much “influence” as possible to try and strong arm deals, with Japanese devs being more likely to acquiesce.

7 Likes

I would normally agree with you but Bandai let Xbox show the game off

2 Likes

Do you really believe Sony could have bought a timed exclusive for Elden Ring ?

If this is true sony can fuck off this is blatant bullying

5 Likes

There is zero reason to think this is likely. Almost anything could happen, but the main thing we know about Elden Ring is that they announced it too early and it was just starting dev back when it was shown. I have no idea where it is out now, but Sony is desperately money-hatting everything they can so I’ll never say no to anything. I also won’t worry about it.

That shouldn’t even be legal, where was that taken from ?

Like what the fuck this is BS if true

We’re nearly 3 decades into them being like this as a part of the gaming ecosystem, same as Nintendo back in the 90’s (far less so since). It’s part of why people were so afraid of Xbox coming in and being like this, because Sony and Nintendo had already been.

5 Likes

Obviously, this bullying is not working for the likes of EA, Ubisoft, SEGA for example.

I’m guessing Grubbs podcast

3 Likes