Let's Play - Share what you Played Today

Community is all about engagement and growth. Best way to engage is to share your own experiences and then grow with what others shared with you.

So let’s share what game you played Today and all the experiences you had.

Fun, Sad, Anger or any emotion you felt please share here.

As your first post in this thread, you may also share your most beloved game which you still play every now and then. Or simply share what game you played Today.

6 Likes

I played Minecraft Dungeons Today. The game is fun and simple. Easy to start and is engaging through the quest.

It’s my go-to game from a month now. I stream it on my smartphone and play while lying comfortably on my bed.

Such a good time :relaxed:

2 Likes

Yakuza 0

I had to teach a dominatrix how to speak to her clients and afterwards i had a dance battle with someone who looked suspicious like Michael Jackson.

4 Likes

Playing Yakuza 3 today. Idk, doesn’t feel as outdated as people say it is. I’m really liking it. Had a bad day, but I’m feeling better now due to playing the game. My plan is to finish the game by the end of the day, as I’m nearing the end.

4 Likes

Played some 3v3 games in Halo Wars 2 today.

Stealing the mini-bases of the other side and flooding and harassing them with limitless YayYap’s canon fodder never gets old. Sometimes I feel like I’m playing the Flood.

2 Likes

This fine evening I played through the Arrival expansion for Mass Effect 2, in the remastered trilogy.

I had forgotten how bad the first section was. The player is sent in solo to rescue someone who has been kidnapped. The rescue is straightforward but then there is one of those terrible sections that pop up in games from time to time, where it seems like the developers wanted to stretch things out a little longer & so they just make the player defend an NPC from waves of enemies in a cramped environment. It sucks bad, especially because Mass Effect is very much built around the player having squad mates by their side.

The 2nd section is a half hour long corridor shooter, which is enjoyable enough if you stay in cover & use Shepard’s powers efficiently.

So that wasn’t the best play session ever. More like doing a job & getting it out of the way. Now I can look forward to the rest of the game, which I know has some great stuff coming up. I’m not actually that far into the main story & haven’t done the Overlord or Lair of the Shadow Broker expansions yet, which are both very good. Lots to look forward to!

Mass Effect works as an example of one of my most beloved game series, which I still play to this day. It’s not the only one but it is one of my favourites. I’m a big BioWare fanboy & happy to admit it :smiley::+1:

3 Likes

I’ve been playing Super Animal Royale and Rust.

1 Like

Today I have played Divinity: Original Sin 2. It’s my first playthrough and I’m north of 100 hours in with no end in sight just yet. This is one long game if you like to do as much as possible, like I do. Very good though, and a great RPG.

3 Likes

As expected of the game.

1 Like

Causing Havoc in games is the best way to reply the games again and again.

I’ve been playing alot of biomutant, its just a gorgeous game. Also have 10k hours in dota 2 since 2013 that I play daily and also got into some apex legends in the meantime.

1 Like

Tried 2 hours of Maneater and the game is not for me. Got repetitive too quickly

Empire of Sin: Nothing great again. Seemed like they missed a big chance with this one to make it epic

1 Like

I love that gorgeous game.

I played some Minecraft Dungeons. The weekly quests at pumpkin pastures level. The procedural generation does make the levels feel a little different everytime I play a level again. Not by much, but it feels new.

3 Likes

Dipped back into Quantum Break to grab my daily achievement real quick, then thought I’d go back to Gears of War since I wanted to play through the series. I had gotten frustrated with the one-hit kill darkness sections and was willing to give it another go but the camera movements made me nauseated, so I fired up Banjo Kazooie. Finished off the first world and switched over to Wild at Heart to do a bit of grinding, setting up easy achievements for later.

This is all stalling until my partner comes home and I can finish off Yakuza 5 Remastered. Not sure what I’ll try next, maybe something chill and mindless so I can get through my podcast backlog?

1 Like

I played some Wreckfest on PS5 this morning. Already played a bit on Series X when that came out on gamepass and enjoyed it, but the DualSense support really elevates the experience.

After that I played some Spongebob which I got in the recent Days of Play Sale. It’s a game i already finished back then on GameCube I think. Really enjoying the overhauled graphics. The remaster oozes with Spongebob charme and little anecdotes from the TV series.

And finally I put another hour into Mass Effect 3 LE on Series X. Both ME1 and 2 (with 2 being my favorite game of all time) hold up so well despite the age and having finished both countless times and well, the last time last month, it pains me to say that I now realize why I only finished ME3 once when it released. It’s sadly not a very good game. The writing fell off a cliff and the oversexualisation and hornyness is cringe af. The gameplay is still super solid, sad that they only use it for uninspired combat arenas.

1 Like

I like the daily ones that have modifiers, and like you said the areas that change slightly for different playthroughs. It does make it a little different. I also have a couple different sets of items and armor I use that have a little different abilities to them.

2 Likes

Finished Judgment last night. Fantastic game and I am now looking forward to September for Lost Judgment.

@Aetain has been playing through Mass Effect Legendary Edition. Already into Mass Effect 3 and she has every achieve out so far. she will get the full achievement run.

2 Likes

Playing Skyrim again currently, was recently doing a Solstheim lockdown challenge. Which is why when I returned to the mainland, I was level 40, and went up to 60 in a short while, where I got the bright idea to do the quest for Chrysamere from the CC. And that whole dungeon was a slog, because like 80% of all the enemies where Draugr Deathlords and they kept spamming Fus Ro Dah and smashing me into the dungeon walls.

2 Likes

Got the 1000/1000 for Metro Redux. Trying to go through the first two to get ready for Metro Exodus enhanced edition. Also started up TLOU2 to get back into it now the PS5 update it is. Damn the game looks good.

1 Like

I got the 1000/1000 om Dragon Quest Builders 2 and put about 130 hours into it. I loved it so much that I’m finding it hard to start another game. I did play fallout 76 for a few hours but the world feels lifeless and uninteresting. I feel like waiting for E3 to see what gamepass games they announce.

1 Like