Let's Play - Share what you Played Today

Playing through the masterpiece that is Mass Effect 2.

2 Likes

Fuck now I know why my PS5 collects dusts. I get it’s a PS4 game and thus not made with ssds in mind but I go to resume TLOU2 after it being in rest mode and it loads to get to to the title screen and then I have to load the save which wasn’t long but still. Most of the time I load the XSX I pick up right where I left off like I just left it on pause. Xbox really nailed the little things with quick resume and smart delivery.

1 Like

60 fps makes every game play again worth while

2 Likes

Finally finished Gears Tactics after almost 3 months, although I did put it aside for a while to play Murder on Eridanos. I’m super late to the party I know, but I have now stared the Titanfall 2 campaign, I’m not that far in but I can see already that the big time praise is well deserved.

5 Likes

Respect for finishing Gears Tactics. That’s a long game with some repetition. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m currently playing FIFA again. Not sure if I’m ashamed or happy to be back. Haha.

1 Like

I usually disagree with a lot of the opinions here about games, but I have to admit that folks here were right about some of the design decisions of Gears Tactics. I never want shorter games, but I think that a third of the side missions should have been replaced with more story content.

2 Likes

I finished Mass Effect LE, played a bit of Bioshock Remastered, then messed around in Forza Horizon 4 while listening to the Iron Lords Podcast. Sometime in the middle of that I got my Gamer score over 100,000 - but I don’t know the precise achievement that put me over.

2 Likes

Played Ace Combat 7 today, as I wanted to complete the game before it leaves Game Pass. It’s highly addicting, and is easily the best aerial combat game I’ve ever played. All the missions feel unique and it visually looks great too. It really does a great job at making you feel like a badass. And god, that soundtrack… it’s perfect.

2 Likes

Played some Resident Evil 2 Remake (almost done with Claire - 1) and Monster Hunter: World.

Hoping to finish up RE2 at some point over the next week (maybe 100%?), but been meaning to get back to MH for quite a long time.

Some buddies wanted to play MH, so we spent all day getting me through the base game campaign (have like 3 missions left). We’ll see how long we stick with it!

2 Likes

I finished the Kiryu Saga (Yakuza) this past week and today i was trying to figure it out what to play next. Tried a little of FF X, No Man’s Sky, Knockout City and one of my all time favorite, DBFZ.

1 Like

Still playing Divinity: Original Sin 2… Still loving it.

3 Likes

Messing around in Forza Horizon 4 is so relaxing.

I turn off the HUD and keep on driving until I start feeling sleepy

Such a great time.

5 Likes

It’s my go to for chilling out or listening to podcasts. There is always something to do, but you don’t really have to be paying attention like with a narrative game.

5 Likes

Same, I have grown some weird emotional attachment to that game so driving around and sentimentally reminiscence whilst listening to something is one of my favourite things to do to relax.

1 Like

When I didn’t had my gaming laptop… I use to watch FH4 gameplay on YouTube at night and fell asleep watching it

3 Likes

So Today I upgraded the RAM and SSD of my laptop… And boy o Boy… Games are playing better now with less hiccups

Now I have dual channel memory and all the games are now on SSD. Previously I had to store some games on HDD as my main SSD was only 200GB

Now I have a separate SSD (crucial P1) for games.

Then I played Forza and Streaming issues are no longer there.

Also played some GTA V on mobile via streaming

:relaxed:

4 Likes

I am just 10 minutes into the Quantum Break game and I am already thrilled

Also, I bought my first game ever.

It was just $2 on Microsoft Store sale :yum:

3 Likes

Played Carrion for 2.30 hours. I liked it initially and was intrigued by the premise but I just didn’t have to patience to explore various paths and just keep unlocking portals. Got bored of it a bit and stopped.

Time to try Backbone tonight

2 Likes

See, that’s how they get you hooked! :grin:

QB is amazing.

3 Likes

The last week or so I was playing “Lets drive all over the place IRL and see family that we haven’t seen in 18+ months.”

Fun game, but super tiring. Think we drove something like 2800 miles.

2 Likes