XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

Not only is this what @Shpeshal_Nick mentioned months ago about Sega titles I believe, but it makes perfect sense with Xbox’s 20 year anniversary marketing they are doing.

Hmmm I wonder what the games will be if I remember correctly the only sonic game that isn’t backwards compatible is sonic 06

F-L-O-P

1 Like

This is the most difficult part for the PS cultists. Being consistent is hard when you are not acting on facts or reality but rather on beliefs and zealotry.

It’s amusing to watch though.

2 Likes

The E3 + Summer Game Fest OT is up!

2 Likes

:worried:

Games great but this type of stuff bad? We dont even know what it entails.

Microsoft and Xbox only company that cant do deals.

4 Likes

Not allowed to have games, make deals or anything threatening.

3 Likes

“Who’s gonna add Dolby vision to games if it only works on Xbox”

Damn, Xbox really needs to be carried by PlayStation on everything huh? These “nice guys”…

Xbox can’t try and be competitive ever, it’s just not fair to PlayStation…

4 Likes

You have to think of the children.

It’s actually a false statement. Dolby is across Windows and Xbox. If even high regarded professional journos don’t know shit, it’s bad…

2 Likes

Xbox is playing very dirty right now, holding up technology?

That’s why Sony didn’t add VRR to their console or TVs yet right? Damn… Like they made that Tempest Engine thing as a REACTION to this deal, they just made it on the fly, poor them…

1 Like

Just say PCs and Xbox Series, it’s fine. :wink:

9 Likes

They had to do it, forced by the evil corporation. It’s still the best and they invented sound, but also forced.

1 Like

Nah, leave them be, the shock will be bigger this way.

1 Like

They are terrified, media bias always strong, lmao.

1 Like

finally Microsoft does something that’s sustainable

Lets use that logic more, Why would developers add dualsense features if itll only be available on ps5? hmmm

9 Likes

Why would developers use Tempest audio when its only on PS5? …

7 Likes