XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

Yeah, devs might look at outriders success and maybe hold off on accepting Sony’s timed exclusive deals.

Boy that’s quite the thread they got going on over there at the other place…

3 Likes

Any highlights? :smile:

Lots of “TLOU doesn’t need a remake. This is Jim’s/Herman’s Fault. No this was the previous leaderships fault because Herman and Jim wouldn’t do this, Jason doesn’t know anything, how is this bad news…”

1 Like

6 Likes

6 Likes

Oh I saw plenty of “Sony made the correct choices” flying around

1 Like

:face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I thought this was Cory Balrog for a second and gave it more credence, then realized it was crazy Uncle Dave Jaffe and rolled my eyes.

3 Likes

Cory Barlog would never do that.

2 Likes

That’s why I confused for a second.

Then I was like “Oh David Jaffe, yeah that makes sense he would fly off the deep end on this”.

David needs help.

5 Likes

Yeah, they have to. Things are moving fast. They don’t want to be left behind.

Nintendo could easily do it with their Online service too. It’s just a matter of time.

Edit : baited too…Jaffe !!!

Wait did Jason Schreier really do a little GamePass hawking/ad in his article about Sony’s studios?

2 Likes

In my opinion they’re behind already, and won’t be able to catch up anymore.

1 Like

Lol I’m seeing so many “That’s just good business” takes today.

3 Likes

This article is gonna age gracefully like that other Bloomberg article that everybody tore down as false because it didn’t match what people wanted to believe. A lot of hand wringing about the situation not being that bad so far.

Reality will probably start to set in after their next conference.

2 Likes

What no Sequel to days gone. Thats BS. I know it didn’t score well but honestly outside of god of war days gone 2 was the 2nd reason I wanted a ps5. I really can live without the other games outside of those 2. what the hell

Days Gone is the best most mediocre game I’ve played in a long while.

It’s the perfect “Great at not being that great” game.

1 Like

but i thought it wasn’t sustainable or profitable i read about it on the internet lmao

Not every game has to be a 90 MC

Sony fans got brainwashed last gen into thinking games arent worth their time if it doesnt hit an artificial number for quality

4 Likes