XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

Legit chuckled at this good stuff.

2 Likes

Would love a Mandalorian bounty hunter game.

Bethesda possibly working with Id on a Star Wars game? Would Bethesda Game Studios even have enough teams/people to work on three projects? They have Starfield and The Elder Scrolls VI down the line.

in the same way bethesda are working with machine games on the indiana jones game, not in a full production way

according to some linkedin posts the senior story and production teams for indiana jones are located at bethesda maryland, while the less senior roles are at machine games. So maybe some of the senior roles for the rumoured id game would be at bethesda maryland, and the rest at id

Okay. Kind of like one studio perhaps Id is the lead and BGS is overlooking everything and helping out basically.

Knockout City is very fun and plays so great, would recommend checking it out on Game Pass or otherwise.

1 Like

My dream is a Jedi Outcast 2 remake. Don’t care which studio makes it as long as it’s made.

We’re live!

2 Likes

The imperfect chips are not in retail consoles. This is from Microsofts presentation at Hot Chips. What are Jez sources for his claims?

A pandemic is happening.

So to sum up, for anyone who can’t be bothered reading that wall of text. Peter thinks PlayStation is just wonderful but he is quite concerned about Xbox

Surprised!

7 Likes

Does anybody else feel like HB2 may have some unrealistic expectations set on it? Think a lot of people may think this in line to become the xbox answer to like god of war and I just think its gonna be an enhanced HB experience.

On a side not this Wasnt a game I expected a franchise out of.

1 Like

ID tech star wars game TAKE MY MONEY

2 Likes

Yea I think people want it to be Microsoft’s answer to God of war which it’s not that kind of game least to me anyway

2 Likes

All im expecting is it to be better than the first game and with the combat having more depth. Visuals and audio will be amazing. Have to obviously wait and see how the story ends up being. So combat and gameplay, I just want the combat to have more depth and better puzzles. Hated those “shadow” puzzles.

It’s possible. I’m not sure that they would want to do a sequel without making it bigger though. They only made the first one on a smaller scale as an experiment, to see if it was possible because they were struggling to find funding for a “full size” AAA title. They don’t need to worry about that anymore.

But who knows. You could be right. I didn’t expect a sequel either & I have no idea what they’re going to do with it. Can’t wait to see though. Hellblade is one of my all time favourites.

Sure Id love to see what Ninja Theory does now that they have the resources to be big. Its more of external factors and the eventual reception of the game when people come and say “its just more hellblade”. Like what did you expect?? Its not suddenly gonna become DMC, Ryse or God of War (I think).

But we dont know much about the project anyway so this is all speculation on my part.

Haptics are the universally liked feature, the cheapness of the trigger stops has been widely derided.

2 Likes

Sorry, I completely mis-read your post.

Yeah, I do think it will stay true to the style of the first game at least. I really don’t expect it to change in that regard & if people are waiting for it to be like God of War or something, I think they’ll be disappointed.

Edit: Now you’ve got me thinking about the reviews. “Could this be Xbox’s answer to God of War?!”

2 Likes

Lmao

5 Likes

Jez expects Typhoon at E3.

3 Likes