XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

The podcast already started? What was said regarding Starfield?

I was watching Stowaway on Netflix. Definitely an enjoyable space movie. And absolutely had me thinking a lot about yep…you guessed it. There’s something about space in movies and games I’ve always loved.

My dream Star Wars game is probably never going to happen. I want them to go back to the “Legends” stories Thrawn books and turn that trilogy into a game. Or get Timothy Zahn to write up a new storyline for a game.

For low hanging fruit, I’m surprised no one has done a good Sabaac game. There was a pc based one at one point that was ok, but it seems like an obvious easy to make game.

So what’s some proposed headlines for the next OT?

" The name ( X’Box ) comes from the Yucatec Mayan language and means “Don’t hit the black woman.” According to the locals, this name derives from a local legend in which a woman dressed in black appeared at the well of the place."

What the fuck!?!

1 Like

Jez also heard before Jason mentioned it that Starfield is Q4 2022. That’s why Miles mentioned it a few days ago in his video.

Yeah, just heard Jez say this as well. Funny how last month, Starfield was late 2021 then two weeks ago was early 2022 and now, it’s late 2022. Can’t believe how much one game has changed with rumors and whatnot in about a month. Freaking insane.

2 Likes

Just wait until E3

2 Likes

28 replys left for OT3 :eyes:

1 Like

So for the second part of 2021, we’ll have Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 5, Psychonauts 2 and Flight Simulator…

But what about first half of 2022 ? I hope we’ll have at least one game from XGS, even if it’s a AA, It would be a bad look if Xbox just release games by the end of the year only 2 years in a row.

This thread can’t end soon enough

Girl Reaction GIF

1 Like

If you translate a lot of Spanish names of cities and/or places, as well as from ancient native language you are gonna have a fun ride.

1 Like

I know we’re just 3 weeks till E3 and the answer to my question, but I want to know ^^ I’m hoping Arkane Austin Game will be there, Prey was stellar :heart_eyes:

i’m hoping for project omen or Typhoon, man even deathloop port will be fall 2022 or early 2023

if omen and typhoon aren’t 2022 titles then i can’t see other games beside starfield and FM For Q2 of 2022 and even Starfield might get delayed to march 2023 and Q1 will have Question mark on it

i can’t see MS fix this problem unless they buy timed exclusive games or buy studios already making games for 2022 without obligations

Hey but atleast Jez and Rand don’t think E3 will be nearly as bad as some in here, Jez actually seems to be pretty positive about it.

I stand by what I said for the last few days now I think E3 will turn out to be pretty good!

2 Likes

What did he had to say about exclusivity? I saw in the thumbnail before it went live that they would discuss that too. No idea why though.

I’d like to believe if BGS really commits to a specific release date this E3 that they’ll stick with it. Especially with a release date 1.5 years off.

Q4 2022

Disgusted Charlie Brown GIF by Peanuts

2 Likes

yeah i think everyone should low expectation, what is positive for jez is not positive for others.

3 Likes

ah yeah @Hindle with W

c01

2 Likes

Literally just that they don’t understand why people are still surprised by it being exclusive, because it obviously is.

4 Likes