XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

Just tested Sleeping Dogs DE because of FPS boost and it’s great. Auto HDR is really nice too.

Shit man, I still long for a sequel, new game of this. :frowning:

6 Likes

Auto HDR, FPS Boost, Quick Resume, and soon Super Resolution. That’s what you call next gen tech.

6 Likes

Well… you know, we still can’t blow air into our controlles so, L.

7 Likes

Super resolution is where a game looks exactly like native 4K,but isn’t and these resources can be used for other things, right?

Those definitely are next gen features, but I do really wish Quick Resume could be depended on more. It seems to work mostly with BC and a few current gen games, but it can’t always be relied on.

Yakuza 0 for example has been in QR ever since I started playing, it just won’t leave, lol.

2 Likes

that will be fixed in the next update, they’re working on QR right now and will add the ability to view your QR games.

1 Like

Yes, that is going to be great. We should be able to then just remove a game from QR case by case, right? Truly hope they can fix QR so that most games work. I can perfectly understand that games like Outriders and such throw you back to the main menu or don’t even work at all, but for SP games?

1 Like

Yes it’s allready with Insiders.

1 Like
12 Likes

Can I say it? -Fuck Sony.

3 Likes

Jesus christ

When even Nintendo is being more generous than you, you know you look bad.

6 Likes

Epic vs Apple is really exposing everybody, but man Sony has been looking awful. It’s funny too because Sony has a minority stake in Epic. I guess for sports fans like myself it probably will take a long time to have crossplay because I feel Sony will block it

4 Likes

Yikes

I’m not going to sit here and act like Microsoft is a charity, but Sony seems to partake in some shitty deals.

9 Likes

20210503_232436

13 Likes

Remember when Sony came up with that BS excuse for not allowing crossplay? That they wanted to protect the children?

1 Like

Yeah… I mean they really abuse their position. Not a very nice look.

Haha, yeah…

1 Like

jay z GIF

1 Like

I think we all knew Jim Ryan was chatting a load of the brown stuff when he said that lol.

3 Likes