XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

I figure I try again in a few hours? haha

1 Like

Not their style. They like to have their own board, rather than being one member in the board.

I know, but you can’t totally rule it out, especially as Microsoft has been looking for a community and there is honestly not that many around and this would allow them to have some influence as to the direction of the company.

I agree it is unlikely but it is food for thought.

Yeah, it seems codes are limited and refresh every 12 hours :frowning:

Just for giggles, though, I visualize it like this:

• M&A team member 1: Discord is unrelenting.
  • Satya: How much did we offer?
  • M&A team member 2: 12bn
  • M&A team member 1: Should we buy up some small percentage and get a seat on their board?
  • Satya: One seat?
  • (throws a bespoke cricket bat in the general direction of M&A team member 1)
  • Satya: What would be the next best offer for them?
4 Likes

Excellent!

1 Like

KOTOR KOTOR KOTOR KOTOR!

:smiley:

1 Like

Do you actually believe that Jim Ryan woke up this morning and decided to announce this Discord news?

2 Likes

People need to experience one of the greatest companions ever. HK-47 is hilarious. Constantly asking to kill someone and the funny comments when you travel with it.

3 Likes

VpM4h44XLrC9TIIi7ArbePlH3vKhfZe-LPNEeNLSB_c

2 Likes

Dead Island 2 has switched devs a million times by now and Saints Row is just meh…for me, that is. So it’s OK. :wink:

Alan Wake 2 though…hope Epic decides to release that on Xbox too.

1 Like

Same for me with Dead Island and Saints Row. No interest in either franchise.

If Alan Wake 2 is real and does actually happen remains to be seen.

:disappointed_relieved:

Off-topic.

I think it was Jeff Grub that said Alan Wake 2 was a thing, right? But true. As long as nothing is confirmed…

1 Like

I know there’s been rumors about Alan Wake 2 but other than that, I have no idea.

No.

Very interesting, in the first 9 months of them giving free games on the ECS, Epic spent $11.6 million on buyouts to developers.

5 Likes

:vp: F

1 Like

This got me… :man_facepalming:

LET’S FUCKING GOOOO

1 Like