XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

“I don’t give a fuck about metacritic ratings, they’re ruining gaming”

“early access reviews say 7/10 at best so obviously Returnal is the better game”

like, are you even trying at this point

You can’t talk shit about ratings being irrelevant in one place and then validate the same thing in another place, that’s not how it works.

4 Likes

Meta only counts when it’s for a PlayStation game.

When an Xbox game gets a high meta, it’s “Stop playing scores and start playing games”.

Every. Fucking. Time.

When Gears 5 first came out and had the same or better Meta as Spider-Man, it was “Play games not scores”.

Flight Sim: 91 Meta. “PC game. Doesn’t count. Also not a real game”.

But oh, when TLOU II came out, you bet your ass the meta counted.

10 Likes

IIRC Ori 2 was rated higher than Animal Crossing last year on Switch. That’s better than Nintendo’s own games on their own console. Now imagine if Nintendo had made that game instead, we wouldn’t stop fucking hearing about it, yet no one cares MS released 2 90+ MC last year. It doesn’t just matter that the game is 90+, it has to be a certain type of game from certain companies that get the 90+ otherwise it’s irrelevant.

5 Likes
1 Like

Maybe, but Twitter didn’t force David Jaffe to post these clown takes.

lmaoooo sorry, I shall stop now.

Have a chill day ahead pls

:rofl: :rofl: chillll

3 Likes

@ProgStopper

At this point you seriously need to chill out & stop getting riled up over this pointless shit.

If you’re serious, then what you’ve wrote here could be considered genuinely troubling.

1 Like

Quote Tweeted Colin and now I got Crapgamer in my mentions. End my existence.

3 Likes

Yeah that’ll happen. It sucks.

did you know that you can block and silence people who act in bad faith on Twitter? :smiley:

2 Likes

No I’m not serious, but I don’t like those guys.

Bad faith toxic people who share fake news.

The worst types.

You do but then xbox people end up quote tweeting and rt’ing those people so its like an endless circle.

Bingo.

You really can’t avoid it no matter how hard you try.

And believe me I try.

on my twitter there is no such garbage that you guys talk about… fortunately. :relaxed:

Must be nice.

1 Like

Then you must only follow news accounts and robots

Or news robots.

Like the new Accu-tron 5000. Your up-to-date accurate weather forecast done by robot!

It’s okay. I saw him engaging with our own @Shpeshal_Nick on the “1 or 2 games a year from Sony” argument from podcast 53 Iirc (it’s on the podcast topic). Nick even replied to him directly (I think it was mostly in response to him ?) on the last podcast. So yeah, he was pretty involved in confronting people and then not really engaging with the responses.

2 Likes