XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

Meanwhile, I doubt Jaffe has played a second of either game

2 Likes

At least the dev didnā€™t seem offended by the comparison.

Perhaps social media was a mistake?

Dude what the FUCK happened to Jaffe.

Like heā€™s completely left the industry and melted down into this wanna-be shockjock Youtuber.

Heā€™s burnt a ton of bridges to doā€¦ this?

Console war bullshit on Twitter and Youtube?

Dude created Kratos and Sweet Tooth.

What THE FUCK happened to him?

6 Likes

I took it as sarcastic.

2 Likes

Itā€™s no wonder nobody in the industry take him seriously anymore, lmao. His quotes are fanboys level.

1 Like

He decided to be more Sweetooth and ended up a fucking clown, no one wants to be around

6 Likes

5 Likes

at least thatā€™s what heā€™s presenting. If you actually check the thread, itā€™s literally awful and one can easily realize exactly what Jaffe was doing when he made this tweet, knowing fully what kind of replies heā€™d get.

This is the same ā€œHBO vs basic cableā€ garbage argument all over again.

Posts a bad tweet obviously meant to rile people up and bring in bad faith commentors

succeeds at that

ā€œWHY ARE YOU GUYS GETTING MAD? Youā€™re all so tribal lol I play bothā€

Like, itā€™s very clear.

2 Likes

As someone who watches a lot of HBO, not everything they make is fucking Watchmen or Chernobyl.

HBO puts out a lot of shit nobody remembers when the big hits come out.

If it was, Jaffe didnā€™t see it since he responded lol.

Yeah I agree.

3 Likes

i had to google what this is

was he trying to be sophisticated?

Anybody actually watching ā€œThe Neversā€ on HBO beside me?

No didnā€™t think so.

Remember ā€œHis Dark Materialsā€ on HBO?

Exactly.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t see it that way but fair enough.

I donā€™t actually know anything about Tiger. Seen them post once or twice in other threads, didnā€™t see anything untoward. Was only talking about their posts in this thread today, which werenā€™t anything terrible in my opinion.

Anyway, itā€™s done & Iā€™ve said my part. Maybe Iā€™m off & the ban was totally justified. Wouldnā€™t be the first time I called something wrong.

1 Like

Ozark, Dark, Marriage Story, Irishman, Love Death and Robots, Klaus, American Vandal, Marvelous Ms. Maisel, The Expanse, Queenā€™s Gambit, I could go on.

Also Second Extinction isnā€™t even made by XGS or XGP so thatā€™s also another bad argument.

2 Likes

The Watchmen series was so damn good

Anyone who hasnā€™t seen it, get off some miserable has-been assholeā€™s twitter feed and check that show out!

5 Likes

American schools are so fucked that Watchmen and Lovecraft Country were the only place I actually learned about the Tulsa Massacre of Black Wallstreet.

2 Likes

that doesnā€™t matter, why the fuck would one compare a 70 dollar big next-gen only AAA game with an indie early access co-op game? Like, their goals are very different, their scopes are very different.

Are people arguing early access automatically makes something bad?

If so Hades, Risk of Rain 2, Dead Cells, Baldurā€™s Gate, DOS2, Grounded, etc are all trash.

1 Like

But the trolls will still compare the SE meta to Returnal, wag their big dick around, and then completely lose that energy when it leaves early access and shows up as PS+ game later this year.

2 Likes