XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

:+1:

Now you’ve gone too far. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

ORBCOIN TO THE TOP OF AGENCY TOWER!

1 Like

When are the reviews coming?

I think tomorrow. A few leaked out today. 90+/

I dunno man. I think that you guys are starting to get a bit harsh with your moderation.

Though of course it is your show, so fair enough :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Jesus, that’s high. Didn’t really expect that.

…why?

He’s banned and can’t answer your question.

Yeah so with that and the SoP tomorrow, I’m going to try to stay busy and avoid another meltdown…

Although it might be a justifiable one…

I don’t know…

Maybe somebody will leak something good to keep me distracted.

Well, there is going to be a Booty drop tomorrow…

:peach: :droplet:

It was prophesied.

2 Likes

why?

Okay, it was a rhetorical, both times

1 Like

this is why I’m tired of gamepass discourse

and he has the gall to somehow act like the original tweet had absolutely nothing tribal in itself

Fuck outta here

4 Likes

@Tiger was being a smartass navigating in muddy water. He’s a sophist using arguments against people, purposefully not trying to move the discussion, but instead making everyone doubt their infos. It’s pretty effective at riling up people without being agressive.

The thing is, he has no informations about Game pass being or not being sustainable, same as us. Because it’s true, MS never talked in details about the financials of Game pass, so we don’t know. We only know that Jez is probably getting good info from behind the scene, so we can trust him. But Tiger is using that “we don’t know for sure” to make people think game pass is not sustainable. It’s on him to prove it’s not sustainable, but he never made the case so…

1 Like

3 Likes

Jaffe knows EXACTLY what the fuck he’s doing.

It’s transparent as fuck.

3 Likes

What a clown.

and the dev of Second Extinction saw this tweet and responded. It’s just disheartening to see this shit happening.

3 Likes

ok

:rofl:

5 Likes