XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

7 Likes

Think I might just take a break for the next few days unless something big drops.

Donā€™t knowā€¦

Probably spending too much time on here vomiting my thoughts into the void.

6 Likes

Tomorrow is the pc news booty drop so see you tomorrow.

2 Likes

Taking a break from time to time is never a terrible idea.

Technically youā€™re vomiting your thoughts on us though.

Eh, itā€™s probably just a blog post about the new store, which is weird why Booty is doing it.

Tempted to find a gif, but thought better.

Wow.

There is a first time for everything!

Where were you the day progstopper didnā€™t instantly hit back with a gif?!

4 Likes

Wish Xcloud worked better here in Puerto Rico for some of the heavier graphics games. Played some Bridge Portal via xcloud and that worked pretty good.

1 Like

It was briefly talked about here today but what would fucking rule is if Xcloud were to get Steam games. Once Xbox gets Xcloud too that you can just stream several of the games that just donā€™t come to Xbox soon if at all. In my case I would be able to play the standalone expansion of Shadow Tactics. I mean everything gets Xcloud and the games, itā€™s time PC comes to Xbox.

It two things:

Iā€™m kind of in a funk due to the weather and personal stuff

Most of the gifs I found were too gross to post without probably catching another flagging or ban.

So I let it go.

1 Like

Wow. The more Epic fights against Apple, the more its fuckery gets exposed.

This is one super volatile company due to Tim.

Hope their acquisition spree also comes to light. I am generally amazed at how no one in the popular gaming media understands what Epic has been doing. They are the Embracer of the gaming middleware tech space.

No. everything that is console war and subjects that i do not want to see: I block or stop following people who mention such accounts with subjects that i do not want to see

and mainly this button helps a lot. :kissing_heart:

C)

2 Likes

Are you using your own wifi or 5g? Iā€™ve only ever tried with my own wifi and itā€™s a bit hit or miss depending on how far away I get from my router.

I mean to a degree that can be debatable. Iā€™m sure since Gamepass some people gave stopped buying games. I havenā€™t bought an Xbox game for 2 years now. I have bought more mobile games than consoles games. :man_shrugging:t2:

The reviews that really matter this week have already dropped!

2 Likes

I actually buy more games now than I ever did before. Itā€™s weird.

3 Likes

Oh I remember the last game I bought was Fifa 20 in 2019. :rofl:

2 Likes

Phil is on about gaming for everyone!

Kojimas Luden Statue still stands there!

2 Likes

There is an old saying ā€œif you wonā€™t use your brakes, someone will do it for you.ā€ Sometimes you have the read the room and see that you arenā€™t being helpful.

2 Likes

:face_with_monocle:

5 Likes