XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

Rebellion has been an criminally underrated developer/publisher for generations now. Some of their best stuff fits nicely into that “AA” niche comfortably.

I loved the SHIT out of Rebellion’s PSP output including the two PSP Battlefront (Elite Squardon and Renegade Squardon), Miami Vice (one of the most underrated movie tie-in games) and AVP II Third Person Game they did.

2 Likes

At this point there’s so many people talking about things happening and rumours about this and that, that I kinda don’t even care anymore.

All this time we had so many surprises that no one was expecting, that I’ll just wait and see what they have prepared for us.

Above all, they have everything in their hands to give us a show to remember, more that any past year, this time MS has the chance to blow our minds, so I’ll just wait patiently for it.

Until E3 comes, deals can close, opportunities may open, things will definitely change, for the better and worse, but I’m sure a great show is ahead of us whatever may happen.

4 Likes

Whats the reason ps5 game sizes are smaller than their series counterparts? To my understanding is that its due to Series versions just packaging everything while the ps5 is just 1 thing.

Or is it the magic of Oodle

we will have to wait for next gen games only, if this is the case going forward then MS should hurry with 1TB series S

also props to sony if this is will be case for rest of the gen.

Resident evil Village on gamepass (Hoping for PC too) would be Amazing

Really late reply but maybe a Nintendo vs Xbox All-Stars? Would be released on both platforms.

I think it has to do with compression and the PS5’s ability to decompress assets faster due to the ssd.

I recall also has some compression too. Maybe implementation is more difficult to do.

Me and the boys seriously got down on their Avp game on Xbox 360, in fact we still play it once in a while. So dang fun. Those cowards need to make another.

1 Like

for now i think only Avengers with impressive numbers, almost half of game size on PS5 74 GB compared to XSX 107GB

Sony investing in SSD tech and software finally pay offs ? who knows we will have to wait for more only next gen games if the case continues then that is impressive on sony part

Because right now I think these packages just put in the Series X and S stuff together.

we don’t have much info that why i said we should wait for next gen only games

Where is the original source of this rumour anyways?

The patch went live and Warframe is now optimized for the Series X|S.

The file size was also reduced from 44.74 to 30.19 GB!

7 Likes

BF6?

Actually he thinks both Far Cry 6 and Battlefield 6 make it Day 1.

He seems to be speaking from a place of knowledge at least I think so.

2 Likes

That would be pretty fucking sick. Far Cry 6 doesn’t have a concrete release date yet, right? Enough time for me to still finish 5. Problem is, the 30fps isn’t going to be fun on the eyes. Man I wish they updated it for XSX.

6 Likes

Well hey now there’s something.

yes from Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead to basically all tiers before public launch probably around e3 so everyone knows about it