XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

It is possible, but I am not sure that’s gonna happen. It is not about being a heavy hitter - I mean Alone in the Dark is in even worse situation - but those are famous IPs that might attract Japanese developers for example.

True!

When there’s an Indie Direct tomorrow but no Xbox news…

@ProgStopper

Apologies for the late reply but I wanted to give you my condolences for the loss of your dog. I’m sorry Prog.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Does that count?

https://twitter.com/Xbox/status/1382000679598792710

If Resident Evil VIII: Village is releasing in Game Pass day one, that would be announced this Thursday during or after their RE showcase or Friday which in this case, could be why it’s a “quiet” Xbox week.

2 Likes

Looks awesome!

4 Likes

how about contacting this team for KI ?

Home - nWay

Thanks guys, im glad for being here !

2 Likes

He says a few of these rumors are 99 percent true

4 Likes

I am really looking forward to Game Stack next week, should be some cool breakdowns of their hardware/software tech.

12 Likes

Hoping for the Resident Evil VIII: Village going in Game Pass day one rumor to be true out of all of them.

4 Likes

But I want more and better.

That would be hilarious since sony has marketing rights

Wow, Colt Eastwood looks NOTHING like I imagined he would based on his voice.

Kind of reminds me of:

Marketing rights have nothing to do with Game Pass deals though unless Sony somehow someway adds it to the marketing deal contract which I highly doubt and even if they tried, why would any publisher accept that?

Anyway, off to play Outriders.

I mean Sony also had marketing rights to MLB The Show 21 considering they were making it.

3 Likes

Watching Colt’s video now… Yeah it makes total sense for THAT to be the big FPS game going to Day 1 on GamePass that :nickthink: hinted at.

Working through Zombie Army 4 for a review, such a perfect game pass game. Base game is solid fun but I’d have a hard time justifying full price, and there is a lot of additional campaign content to buy so the devs have a chance to make far more money after people enjoy the base game and want more. I can see why they put it on PS+ and Game Pass at the same time.

5 Likes