XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

I really wonder if one of the big moments from E3 will not only be the dropping of the F2P pay wall, but allowing the open beta to anyone. Let the open beta be truly open and free to test the servers.

ehhh no really big moment, dropping gold is what i call big moment

1 Like

Funny enough I thought far car 6 would be a perfect fit. Especially it’s it’s a fall title.

I think at this stage we can expect almost every new game to launch in Game Pass.

speaking of ubi what games they are planning to release this year ?

look like they don’t have a lot and i don’t think FC 6 will single-handedly carry ubi through this year

i think ubi future would be decided in next two years if they don’t make big improvements then they will sell for any potential buyer

2 Likes

Short term play sell some dormant IP(give Microsoft Splinter cell damnit). They have riders republic coming this year but I’m not sure that and FC6 will save them.

2 Likes

Lol

Somehow Ubisoft managed to release Watch Dogs: Legion, Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla, Immortals: Fenyx Rising and Just Dance 2021 during the new consoles’ launch window, + optimization patches for The Division 2, Rainbow Six: Siege, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint and For Honor.

Ubisoft also had Far Cry 6 and Riders Republic scheduled for a February release, but both were delayed with no new release dates. Microsoft Store leaked a May 25 release date for FC6, but it was later removed and there were no confirmations since then.

Rainbow Six: Parasite (working title) is also supposed to come out this year.

1 Like

Well, Ubisoft is big and reusing templates of the same game is relatively easy. I think that the pipeline of Ubisoft games is almost the same for most of the games.

I’m enjoying it as well. It’s just fun. Some games really forget that part.

17,000 or something insane, employees is one way to get games out on a consistent cadence.

2 Likes

It sure helps, but managing that many employees working at home is also no easy feat.

EA for example has around 20,000 employees and only 3 games optimized for the Series X|S developed in-house. NHL 21 had to skip next-gen because they wouldn’t be able to deliver two versions, Battlefield has been absent for a long time and Need for Speed will skip this year.

Because EA is throwing every living and probably undead body it can to get BF6 out by Christmas.

3 Likes

It has to with the rumors of call of duty shaping up to be a disaster again this year + Halo coming out f2p.

Its now or never to get folks on board.

Unfortunately it’ll probably be never because people are much more likely to skip Vanguard and just stick to the new Warzone content, then switch over to BF6.

2 Likes

On which board though?

Team Battlefield.

They’re not joining, they’ll stick with whatever season of Warzone that just came out or will come out.

I think with Game Pass release there is a high chance for people trying the Battlefield though. I think most of the games will do fine, considering that the gaming market is big. There will be communities for COD, Battlefield and Halo. Probably the biggest one will be Warzone but we’ll see.

Let’s not count our deals until they’re done.