XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

Finally ! I wondered what happened with that !

Wait, like all of them? Awesome.

Every single one of them!

During some time the Insider rings didn’t track the time for any of my games. For that reason my Xbox used to show that I had only 56 hours in Forza Horizon 4, even though I knew I had played way more than that. Now it’s fixed!

Before (56 hours):

Fixed (5 days):

6 Likes

Finally I can see that I beat Wasteland 3 after 112 hours.

1 Like

Wow i just checked on my xbox console and you’re right. I can now see all the time tracked.

I thought it was thread-worthy:

4 Likes

@OneBadMutha has been working on this with @Sikamikanico and @Predrag for MONTHS. It goes live tomorrow at 10am EDT/3pm BST and it’s awesome.

12 Likes

Judgement is having one of the weirdest releases I’ve seen in a while.

It was never available for pre-order on the Microsoft Store, and now the game is starting to roll out on different timezones.

The game is out in New Zealand, but you would have to buy the game there if you want to play it early since you can’t still buy in the US, for example.

2 Likes

All right all right let’s see…

Almost 700 hours in Sea of Thieves, I thought it is more lol

2 Likes

I checked my hours for games and im assuming that you need to be online while playing in order for the hours to be recorded because I have 5+ days in Outriders and The Division 2 which are both online required while Valhalla is listed at 90 or so minutes despite my game save being over 35 hours.

You turn your online connection off?

Yes. I play off-line. I don’t play co-op/MP so unless a game requires an internet connection for me to play the game, im always off-line when playing games.

But why? :smiley:

More like, why not? Playing a game solo against CPU AI enemies, I don’t see any reason, purpose or benefit to being connected online when I don’t play with/against other players.

I asked this exact same question recently when Peter complained because constantly going offline & then back online was causing him issues. My suggestion was “just stay online” & his answer was “but I don’t want to” :sweat_smile:

Just forget it dude, what he is doing makes zero sense but he insists on doing it anyway.

3 Likes

What doesn’t make sense is staying online to play a game that doesn’t require an internet connection. Like, why? What reason or purpose is there to being online when playing a single player off-line game solo? Answer: There isn’t any.

You can always make yourself appear offline :thinking: also I see no benefits to play offline in general useless you have no connection :flushed:

1 Like

I just don’t see any valid reason as to why I should keep the Xbox (or PS5 for that matter) connected online when playing a game that has NO online elements, components or requires an internet connection.

But whatever.

Nah. What doesn’t make sense is doing a thing for no reason at all, like intentionally going offline, especially when it creates issues that you then complain about which would not happen if you just didn’t do the thing (go offline) in the first place.

You’re like a child biting it’s thumb & then crying when it hurts. Only difference is that children learn not to do it again.

But whatever, you just keep doing your thing man. I’m sure it’ll work out different for you eventually.

4 Likes