XboxEra Community Hangout |OT12| The Dirty Dozen

This is going to get ugly in the comments.

I said what I said because although clearer, it made me remember the issue with SH2HD with less fog in which that was the point of its nature of the game. Here, it does feel like they brightened up the color and saturation maybe. But hey, it won’t be out for a while, so it’s whatever to me.

https://x.com/wario64/status/1803872848022315420?s=46&t=O_AGT9SEnlptKOF_2SxtqQ Is part 2 really alive?!

1 Like

Played a bit of Transformers Forged Fight on my phone today, it’s free as a Netflix sub and I love G1 TF.

It’s alright, but man do I want a proper fighting game with the G1 bunch. Imagine if ArcSys or even Capcom made one, wouldn’t it sell millions?

Or wouldn’t it sell cause only old farts like me like the old Transformers?

https://x.com/klobrille/status/1803861764582355188?s=46&t=O_AGT9SEnlptKOF_2SxtqQ

In a way despite being third place, having all these studios have that feeling of “suffering from success.” That said I’m cool with it. Plus, I learned this ecosystem is too good for me to leave. Forgot how Switch online is making Xbox original look like today’s Xbox and PS is fine but feel lonely on my end. So yeah.

1 Like

Nvm

I’m here until Microsoft kills Xbox(hopefully I will be long dead before that happens), but they really need to stop Booty from making any statements.

I’m already on everything will be 3rd party train, but he keeps bringing the mood around the Xbox community to the ground every time.

Hoping this is good! These games were superb on PC back in the days.

2 Likes

Launch exclusives is the key term here. I don’t care though, I made my peace with it.

The lighting and colors are different and way better IMO, any comparison with the SH remasters doesn’t make any sense.

Guess so. Just thought of sharing. Supposedly it’s handled by folks who did House of the Dead remakes. I don’t know how good they are, hard to base on reviews since it’s likely to take it on retro gameplay, but I could be wrong.

I’m just annoyed that Tomba! isn’t coming to Xbox.

2 Likes

I’m not admonishing you. I’m questioning the need for someone to take to Twitter to call it out. It’s a Wii remaster getting released during the the switch’s death rattle. It’s just a big time “who gives a shit”.

1 Like

No no no, I’m not doubting the devs, it’s just the look of the game and budget is much much bigger than everything we’ve got from the WH40K franchise so far, except for Darktide maybe.

It’s a dream game for me and they are ticking all the boxes ! I’m genuinely excited ! I hope it’s everything it has set to be. Coop and multiplayer look promising !

1 Like

Fair point.

1 Like

You know, it’s a good thing Gamescom didn’t close down just because PS and I guess Nintendo doesn’t attend. I know E3 closed down for various reasons but when they left, they left an impression and statement that they’re too cool for that and everyone else should follow.

2 Likes

The media helped out with that perception. All of a sudden everyone was shitting on E3. It was weird seeing the change.

2 Likes

Ah, got it :slight_smile:

Yeah it’s looking super good. Really reminds me of Gears of War too, which is always a good thing. Looking at the trailer it seems there will be a separate co-op mode but as the dev confirmed on Twitter a few weeks ago co-op also for the campaign. They don’t say that in this video though. I guess the co-op operations mode IS the story in co-op?

1 Like

Games skipping Xbox most of the time sucks. But it’s LRG. So everytime I don’t have to spend money on LRG is a win.

1 Like

Yeah, online coop seems to be some campaign missions but much more replayable with classes ? It sounds really good on paper.