XboxEra Community Hangout |OT12| The Dirty Dozen

That’s my issue with all Diablo’s I’ve played (3-4), not that I think they’re bad, I just lose interest and never finish them. Or with D3 it’s more like I played an hour lost interest, stopped playing and tried to restart in the past only to lose interest again.

Diablo 4 I at least got somewhat far into the campaign.

Microsoft:

3 Likes

It’s going to be really bad when it does. The growth is artificial at best.

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s definitely for me !

3 Likes

Pun intended? :wink:

In all seriousness, when that AI bubble bursts, no one is going to be as impacted as Nvidia.

8 Likes

Hallelujah! I’ll actually play this now!

2 Likes

For their sake they better diversify quickly, I think AI is the future but these kind of gains feel destined to collapse, especially when you’re not diversified at all like the other titans

3 Likes

True. They’ve put everything into their AI, and it seems to me they have no more tricks there.

They certainly need to diversify but spending big will just bring regulators on your case. They seem to have been brute forcing things and I don’t think they have anything more to offer.

2 Likes

This is so true, I hate the warning on PS :rofl:

https://x.com/GameOverGreggy/status/1802802183131558195?t=hgswA8ivDvLmW2vjotEqHA&s=19

I have even had power cuts during a gaming session and the X was completely unaffected.

14 Likes

lol I actually understood that.

3 Likes

I hate that warning beep on PS. I’m always like ‘shit, what have I done?’

1 Like

It reminds of this channel.

It’s not too cringy, trust me !

It’s dumb, but they are pretty spot on on things about Xbox, which is rare for this kind of skit.

Edit : yeah, it’s a bit cringe. Sorry…

3 Likes

It was the opposite for me. I cleared D3 quite a few times I think D4 is a better package in every way except… maybe enjoyment?

I agree that D4 is probably better overall, but D3 was more fun for me as well, especially with my nigh invincible murder Monk build. :smile:

3 Likes

Spectrum continues to be the worst. Took our internet away “for a year” in July of 2023 and now say we can’t have it back until September of 2024. No appeal, nothing.

4 Likes

You should tell them you work for a media company and can badmouth them to thousands of viewers every day. :smile:

Not a Nintendo fan by any stretch of the imagination and the Direct was decent but I can understand why Nintendo fans would like/love the show. Only game of interest to me was Metroid Prime 4 and im hoping that it’s a Switch 2 launch title. If Switch 2 is backwards compatible, it’s day one for me especially if Metroid Prime 4 is there along side it. If they would only bring back Virtual Console like they had it on Wii. I’m almost getting hyped for Nintendo!! lol

I haven’t cleared either, it’s just D3 I just keep stopping at the beginning. But I did have fun with D4, it’s just I’m not really much of a Diablo fan so for me it’s likely if I ever do come back is to finish a playthrough and then never touch it again.

We may not be getting Capcom Vs Marvel, but we are getting this:

4 Likes

I mean… I personally think there’s a lot of reason to be hyped for Nintendo, and aside from some old ports and known remasters, the show was pretty solid (pretty sure I gave it a B, which is still fantastic on my scale). I think the only real disappointment for me was the fact that we still don’t have an official drop of the Switch 2 details; I know that they announced that it wouldn’t be, but given that this was clearly a swan song showcase for the Switch, it would have been a smooth segue to drop a tease, at the very least.

It definitely would have made a lot more sense than announcing a Zelda Switch… Lite. Even an OLED edition would have been more apropos lol.

To expand on this: I think Nintendo has a lot of momentum leading into next year, in that the Switch 2 will release and Nintendo is in a fantastic position where a fair number of their teams are likely finishing up pre-prod or are in mid-development.

I legitimately think this next generation might be the most exciting because it seems that all of the Big 3 will be taking different approaches (some similarities, sure) and as much as I complain about the costs of being a multiplatform gamer… the tech nerd inside loves the idea of having an excuse to be excited for all of them.

3 Likes