XboxEra Community Hangout |OT12| The Dirty Dozen

I would hope the reveal is at least this year though. Just let us know what the specs are, I need to know if it’s a big upgrade over Switch or more like WiiU to Switch. Which was…I’m sorry, pitiful.

1 Like

Well that’s the most thrown in announcement for an announcement that supposed to be epic proposition for gaming.

1 Like

Is Vicarious Visions still around? I dreamt they were announcing a new Conker Game in the showcase. Title was a wordplay with potato and animations were amazing.

Yes they are now called Blizzard Albany and have been working on Diablo.

3 Likes

I definitely will!

Question, how important is the dsy/night cycle? I assume that only at night certain things can be done or seen and vice versa. Or are there other reasons to pay attention to the ingame time?

Also, during a conversation my morale got damaged and basically it’s game over now. How do I improve my morale so that I can handle this conversation well?

https://x.com/gematsu/status/1787811921984475306

Thanks for expanding to all platforms.

6 Likes

Very nice. I was hoping this would come to Xbox.

But according to Neogaf this is Japan only for now? For all the platforms.

More info will surface this Thursday, so stay tuned.

1 Like

Schrier is reporting Tango Game works and Arkane Austin are being shuttered.

1 Like

That would be awful.

And it’s true

Terrible news.

2 Likes

Wtf! But why, solely because GT and Redfall didn’t do too well or end up too great?

I wish I would have never invested a cent in this fucking company! I honestly don’t know what to say. It’s clear to me that the money people completely took over. With the showcase announcement I was just getting at least somewhat excited again, but alas.

4 Likes

Seriously, even Tango?!? The studio that has only put out great games so far?!? F**k Xbox!

5 Likes

I hope these employees can join the other existing studios at XGS, but probably not.

2 Likes

Yeah, I hope so . My anger and disappointment in this is, of course nothing compared to the livelihoods of the people affected.

3 Likes

Yeah it fucking sucks!

And for us hoping for a sequel to Prey and TeW 3, that’s never ever happening anymore. Tango had one misfire(I guess), Arkane Austin too. But iirc Arkane Austin had quite a few devs leaving? So I guess that one is the least shocking. But Tango?

Jesus, man.

1 Like

1 Like

Hifi Rush must have bombed hard.

But they said it did very well. Smh

2 Likes