XboxEra Community Hangout |OT12| The Dirty Dozen

Good chance for it. Leave a strong statement on Xbox brand with Square.

To answer about Persona 6, I think that could happen, but maybe just maybe they want to push heavily first on Metaphor.

Yup!

Plus that the developer implied other consoles after PC version. Would be very cool to see that getting announced along with PC release date, hopefully for Xbox too.

And who knows, maybe it can be this show where the next Dragon Quest finally gets revealed. But that’s probably more something for the Sony show.

That or maybe Switch 2 announcement. That will definitely get people in Japan wild to preorder day zero. I mean that’s what I will do.

2 Likes

https://x.com/quakecon/status/1787534324809556124?s=46&t=O_AGT9SEnlptKOF_2SxtqQ

3 Likes

I’m going with no for both.

Just subbed to Ubisoft+ to play Avatar on Xbox. I hope is worth It. Any other games I should check out on the service?

I’m partial to Anno 1800 as it’s a chilled out city builder (until things start going wrong lol), but I also used it to check out the DLC on AC Valhalla as it includes it all - might use it for AC Mirage too

3 Likes

Is PoP latest game in there?

Yes, all Ubisoft releases are.

1 Like

Yep. Bought it and played at launch. 0 regrets. Phenomenal game.

Just realised Star Wars Outlaws is also launching on Ubisoft +. Neat.

2 Likes

That’s going to be ideal for AC Red. Unless it receives universal praise and we might have to just buy it. But even then, it could be handy to first try it out.

1 Like

Honestly, probably an announcement for the game awards. No point taking away focus from the two titles they’re actually releasing this year, and Nintendo has to admit new hardware is coming before December so they’ll be able to simultaneously announce a Switch 2 version.

3 Likes

Oh man…

Disco Elysium is addictive! Been playing it all evening and now it’s just past twelve. Time flies!

6 Likes

Yeah and it’s the ultimate edition or whatever it’s called so subscribers get the three days early access.

1 Like

Update 17 days later, 17 first part titles in top 50 with nearly half in the top 25. Big moves for Fallout 4 being 16 positions and Starfield being 9.

• #3 Call of Duty (0)
  • #5 Fallout 4 (+16)
  • #7 Minecraft (-2)
  • #8 Forza Horizon 5 (0)
  • #13 Fallout 76 (+4)
  • #15 Overwatch 2 (+1)
  • #22 Sea of Thieves (0)
  • #24 Halo Infinite (+1)
  • #26 Diablo 4 (-7)
  • #28 Forza Horizon 4 (+4)
  • #29 Starfield (+9)
  • #30 Fallout New Vegas (NEW)
  • #35 Forza Motorsport (+1)
  • #37 Skyrim (+1)
  • #40 Elder Scrolls Online (+1)
  • #45 Halo Master Chief Collection (-6)
  • #50 Call of Duty Cold War (NEW)
10 Likes

Amazing game. Let us know what u think when it’s over

1 Like

This would make me buy a rog ally

https://x.com/wario64/status/1787743298305552813?s=46&t=O_AGT9SEnlptKOF_2SxtqQ

1 Like

In an announcement that is of an non-announcement, Nintendo has said the announcement of the Switch successor will take place during this fiscal year, ending March 25, 2025.

https://twitter.com/NintendoCoLtd/status/1787736518762881197

4 Likes

That suggests the reports they were struggling to get enough games and stock made for end of this year are true, and they’ll instead release it early next year, maybe March.

As if they’re doing a Direct in June with games for the rest of the year but not showing off the Switch 2, then it’s unlikely to be this holiday season…

3 Likes