XboxEra Community Hangout |OT12| The Dirty Dozen

8 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHA. So true.

1 Like

I really donā€™t understand why a number matters so much. If you want to ruffle their jammies, pinpoint how a crab game got a higher score than Stellar Blade on IGN and see how they would react.

2 Likes

IconEra and any discussion about it is banned here, for future reference.

9 Likes

I was just about to curse at you for posting this, but itā€™s not available anyway so weā€™re all good :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Okay. Noted. Is that the only forum thatā€™s banned here?

We would like to avoid drama with any of them. Partner forums are listed up above and are approved.

3 Likes

So just Famiboards which im assuming is Nintendo related? And Install Base are good?

Resetera is fine for linking to actual info and good discourse but not for attacking posts. Gaf and IconEra are best to avoid

1 Like

Okay, cool. No problem Jesse. :slight_smile:

https://twitter.com/CultureCrave/status/1783164687112425944?t=OXf-GK9F7GEgboi_4yIbNQ&s=19

Holy crapā€¦ it got signed. Letā€™s see if they can overturn it (again).

It makes me wonder if this opens up the floodgates for other Chinese owned American companies. Iā€™m sure Tencent are following this closely.

This is a fucking nightmare for anyone thatā€™s been paying attention to why US wanted TikTok banned (tldr - youth are using it to spread political awareness, and standing up against genocide on a platform US ultimately couldnā€™t censor).

10 Likes

Meanwhile Facebook and Twitter are is still out there being a shit stain on society.

5 Likes

Why would you curse at me for this? I donā€™t get it. :slight_smile:

Yeah I donā€™t like this at all. In the beginning I was like fuck TikTok, trash nonsense, but that was prejudice by me. Iā€™ve found myself quite enjoying it. From very funny videos to helpful stuff like horror movie channels recommending me movies I had never heard of and that I didnā€™t find during Google searches either. I donā€™t want it banned.

Sorry I was joking, making me buy things I donā€™t need!! :stuck_out_tongue: (Big Gears fan).

3 Likes

Aaaah got it! Yeah itā€™s quite a cool one. I donā€™t have a wrap for my XSX yet though. It sits next to my TV but itā€™s hard to see, so it would be kinda a waste.

Me neither, however had this been available for purchase I would now be a proud wrap owner :rofl:!!

My Series X is also quite difficult to see in itā€™s current location.

1 Like

I wonder if Microsoft is still interested in acquiring TikTok. I know it was a pretty bad experience for Satya Nadella, but it would be an opportunity for Microsoft to have a huge social network. Microsoft tried to acquire Discord a few years ago, but TikTok seems more interesting. This could be their big acquisition of the year.

1 Like

Tiktok is entertaining but I believe the course of bad influence has rose tenfold from it. That said not sure how to feel about this one. Just watching it play out.

2 Likes

Werenā€™t they outbid by Walmart and Oracle last time?

Iā€™m sure they would try again.