XboxEra Community Hangout |OT11| It Goes To 11!

6 Likes

Postal 4 is finally happening!

2 Likes

Directorā€™s Cut, and actually on Xbox?

1 Like

No, just the base version on PC iirc

No of course not. But not really shocking if it were to happen.

Horizon is the Avatar of video games. Super high production and very successful, but nobody seems to care much about it. Kids donā€™t dress up as Aloy or Jake on Halloween.

4 Likes

What if Nickā€™s rumor is that either Concord or Fairgame$ is going to Xbox? Makes sense for a GAAS game based on a new IP.

I doubt itā€™s anything like that. Please, donā€™t overspeculate this :valle:

8 Likes

Iā€™m not expecting anything. Iā€™m just spitballing ideas. Donā€™t worry, Iā€™m not taking this seriously.

I know what the thing is that nick heard. Ready guys? GOD OF WAR Collection comming to xbox. Trust me

Not to brag but I got the top gamerscore of all Xbox players in Fiji again

For those who donā€™t get it, Iā€™m being facetious. Of course, weā€™re a tiny country with a tinier Xbox user base.

22 Likes

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/JezCorden/status/1746697101810037122?t=wifzmtSgWzjve9L4HGgWig&s=19

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

Someone on Era said Nick said his DM was about FF16ā€¦should have just said it tbh, thereā€™s been wayyy spicier rumor mills than that, donā€™t think anyone even cares about 16 at this point, came and went like a wet fart

2 Likes

Wolverine maybe?

There was a lot of hubub about how there was no Xbox exclusivity wording attached to the Blade announcement, and regardless of your thoughts on that I think everyone can agree that it was slightly odd.

Well, maybe Disney is pushing Sony and Microsoft to make their upcoming superhero games crossplatform. And so until decisions has been made and papers signed, Microsoft canā€™t speak definitively on the matter.

:man_shrugging: Just a thought.

3 Likes

FWIW, Nick has not said anything about the rumor besides saying ā€˜Nopeā€™ to discussing it.

3 Likes

Well either this dude is full of :poop: or Nick did say this somewhere

1 Like

Whoā€™s ā€œsomeoneā€? Iā€™m saying itā€™s PaRappa, whose to say Iā€™m wrong.

FF games coming to Xbox is a lot more realistic than the stuff people were dreaming up, lol. Anytime someone hypes something up itā€™s almost never as big as you imagine.

9 Likes

The Era crew are usually better at setting expectations than this though, nothing about FF16 is that big of a deal at this point, maybe if it was pre Square/Xbox handshakes I guess but not now

Theyā€™ve talked about far more spicy things on the show before so Iā€™m not sure what made them think this is that big of a deal

2 Likes