XboxEra Community Hangout |OT11| It Goes To 11!

Death Stranding or Demon Souls are my guesses.

3 Likes

Iā€™d say it is something coming from Xboxā€™s past, like the Goldeneye Remaster is finally going to come out, or wild reversals like Helldivers 2 is hitting Gamepass or something.

Fun to speculate. Haha

3 Likes

More like HFR coming to Switch and Bayonetta 2/3 coming to Xbox. :open_mouth: :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Hi -Fi Rush for Bloodbourne at 60 fps on xbox? Hi - Fi Rush for Bayonetta 2 and 3 or Astral Chain on Xbox?

3 Likes

Which would be good. Itā€™s about time Xbox gets something in return, truly. We can speculate about this until the cows come home really. He should have just revealed what he read. :grin:

5 Likes

yes

2 Likes

The most likely are the FF games moneyhatted by Sony, which are already the embodiment of past SE failure: they sold less and less (16 sold less than 7R which sold much less than the hated 15), the only party which gained something was Sony. I can see why the new CEO would like to port them to Xbox ASAP, itā€™s almost free money considering porting a game from/to PS5/PC/Xbox is very basic nowadays and I think Xbox would like some GP deal attached.

1 Like

Didnā€™t Klobrille also tease a big surprise for Xbox players this year? Could it be the same thing?

2 Likes

Could the game be Genshin on xbox?

2 Likes

That game not on Xbox is a mystery: itā€™s not like consoles are the biggest pool of players (on the contrary), so I donā€™t understand why itā€™s not even on Switch. I suspect the usual Sony shady deals, considering we know nothing certain.

5 Likes

Yeah, it makes no sense and pretty much gave Sony one of the biggest exclusives without putting much work. Not even joking, but being only on playstation gave them instant console sales because there are legit markets that only play that game.

4 Likes

I doubt itā€™s FF7 or anything Square related because I donā€™t think they are worthy of that reaction anymore, not only because the relationship seems repaired somewhat but also because itā€™s something thatā€™s been speculated about forever now, some expect it to come ā€œeventuallyā€

I think it would be a good get for Xbox but I donā€™t think Nick or Sik would be scared to reveal anything like that, whatever it is sounded very controversial

That was Indy

6 Likes

Maybe itā€™s a Nintendo game coming to Xbox, with a big partnership between the two of them.

4 Likes

I seriously doubt it, people always talk about a new Banjo being made by Nintendo that comes to both Xbox/Switch and while I think itā€™s possible I doubt it will happen and thereā€™s Goldeneye but thatā€™s a very unique case

I just canā€™t see Nintendo stuff happening unless itā€™s stuff they donā€™t have full control over like the later Fatal Frame games

3 Likes

There has to be some sort of exclusivity with PS or Nintendo on that game to apparently be so controversial. Unless it is a brand new game, but pertaining to a famous franchise.

5 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s what I was thinking tooā€¦for it to be something that Nick was ā€œafraidā€ to say and Sik going ā€œFuck!ā€ after seeing what it is makes it sound unexpected! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Just catching up on this today and my best guess would be Spiderman. As a licensed property it has the most opportunity (across PS & Nintendo) to go multiplatform IMO.

6 Likes

Could you imagine!

5 Likes

Just imagine the meltdowns! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :rofl:

7 Likes

It would certainly make all that discourse around Xbox really funny :joy:

9 Likes