XboxEra Community Hangout |OT11| It Goes To 11!

Is the PS exclusive part coming from you or Nick said it? Wonder which source this one is? While I will wait for a possible reveal, wonder what could it be?

Just myself speculating about it being a PlayStation exclusive because of their reaction. Nick couldn’t bring himself to reveal because he mentioned he would get so much smoke and the podcast would get a hundred thousand views of them talking about it.

I can’t think of any PC game that would be that controversial :thinking:

1 Like

Did they say anything on the podcast, to say it’s an existing game?

No, so I guess it could also be a game from the past that is not associated with Xbox :thinking:

@Doncabesa can you give us a breadcrumb of a clue as to what it is? :innocent:

1 Like

FF 7 Remake or FF 16?

1 Like

I am struggling to think of a game worthy of that reaction lol

4 Likes

Jesse joked about it being God of War :smiling_face:

1 Like

4 Likes

8 Likes

That kind of response, to me at least, sounds like either Final Fantasy 7 remakes or something from Nintendo

4 Likes

:smile:

https://x.com/AddictiveAI/status/1711013395476992197?s=20

2 Likes

Lmao imagine if Hifi Rush goes to PS5 but GoW/TLOU comes to Xbox I know that’s not even remotely possible but the reaction would be hilarious

4 Likes

Spiderman

6 Likes

6 Likes

Microsoft manages to do a MLB side deal with Disney, comes to GP lol

7 Likes

Yeah, touch is pretty much impossible for me in action games. Doesn’t seem to stop kids from doing it like if they had a controller in hand and it’s always wild.

But I also think how it runs is important, because when a game is running bad it becomes a slide show like experience. Where any change in the camera has an image of the previous frame stay behind for a second or 2.

Would it be controversial if Nintendo allowed the Fire Emblem or Xenoblade games to go to Xbox? :thinking:

4 Likes

I will round off by saying any IP which Sony and Nintendo doesn’t have a complete control of, may only come to Xbox.

Spider man Death stranding Square Enix games Team Ninja games etc

Maybe Pokémon from Nintendo side?

1 Like

Everwild cancelled because Pokemon is coming to Xbox all remastered in 4k60 HDR

3 Likes

I had this scenario in mind too, I do think MS probably already did try that.

1 Like