XboxEra Community Hangout |OT11| It Goes To 11!

They’re hall effect, I believe so at first yes. Need to see what the durability is like

4 Likes

akihiko-ive-been-waiting-for-this-1077175972

3 Likes

I know we have been talking about Indiana Jones’s, Avowed, Hellblade etc., but there is one game that is Xbox console exclusive( probably timed though) that has a chance to blow up. That game is Palworld. It looks like a ridiculous parody of pokemon, but knowing how fans always wanted a alternative to pokemon( especially due to the franchise going downhill in terms of quality), this has a potential to be a viral hit. It’s also on gamepass.

3 Likes

Wild, I had no idea this was Xbox/PC only, but yeah it could blow up on social media with this being Pokemon with guns. It could be a meme machine.

1 Like

We’ll see: from a tech standpoint is already 10-15 years ahead of Pokémon, we’ll see if the game has a gameplay loop which people will like and then proper support. From what I can see it’s also a survival, which make the game interesting for me.

1 Like

I’ll laugh if early access is less buggy than official release of recent pokemon game.

7 Likes

That’s the thing, it’s so ridiculous and its art direction is so similar to Pokémon that this one has viral hit potential, more than tem tem atleast. Pokémon with guns is such a meme concept but it’s more creative than the last few Pokémon mainline games . If they can make the game engaging, then it can be the surprise hit game of the year.

3 Likes

These are the people who did Craftopia right? How was that?

Also difficult to ignore how Ubisoft titles tend to go on sale rather quickly, where the entire Ultimate edition [normally $100 - $130] is available for under $30.

1 Like

One thing let to another and I end Up with this

https://twitter.com/aranjasyal/status/1746250254599770137?t=KV7-vN0FY03pB6FyIYXfTA&s=19

This is as far as I can do this. To make it actually work properly, developers effort will be required. Concept is neat though.

1 Like

Craftopia was fun for what it was. It definitely felt like an early access game that wasn’t finished, but I did end up putting 40+ hours into it If I remember correctly.

1 Like

As a community can we please stop giving attention to the questionable material out there? Every time someone posts it, even to show how horrible it is, it is boosting their signal and extending their reach.

2 Likes

I’ll stop going forward. I’ll only post a rumor just for discussion and whatever news that I think it’s worth mentioning. Click bait or whatever is something we should just ignore. It will be a good change for new year.

7 Likes

Makes more sense to just grab the games when they go on a deep sale like a month after launch really.

1 Like

I closed the poll. The results for best Indy movie with 44 voters are

• Raiders of the Lost Ark - 61%
  • The Last Crusade - 30%
  • Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - 7%
  • Temple of Doom - 2%
  • Dial of Destiny - 0%
6 Likes

Its not how it runs…my moga isnt great and persona games can easily be played via touch. I cant play any action games via touch

Do we think it is a PlayStation exclusive the game Nick is afraid to reveal is coming to Xbox?

1 Like

I don’t follow. Context?

Just before Name A Game starts Nick receives a DM from his source about a game coming to Xbox which sounds so controversial that Nick refuses to reveal :exploding_head:

1 Like

He did however reveal to Jon and his response was “FUCK!!!”

2 Likes