XboxEra Community Hangout |OT11| It Goes To 11!

Don’t worry, I got you!

2 Likes

I try to keep our discord updated with upcoming content XboxEra Community & ForgeEra

17 Likes

Raiders is a superb movie all around, Temple of Doom is at times misguided but very fun, Last Crusade is a satisfying conclusion and a great return to Raiders’ form, Crystal Skull is a lacking overall movie but a good Indy film, Dial of Destiny is a good movie but a poor Indy movie (IMO).

Raiders > Last Crusade >> Temple of Doom > Crystal Skull = Dial of Destiny

5 Likes

I thought Dial of Destiny was excellent.

SHEESH!

Now I really realise how limited my mindset is while I played the game.

https://x.com/GameBreakerGod/status/1746083736658047432?s=20

8 Likes

Didn’t that game sell well? Anyway, Embracer clearly made a bet they couldn’t handle and now it’s slowly falling apart. I think MS should pick the top studios under their umbrella (Crystal Dynamics, Eidos, Gearbox and Saber) and call it a day.

Awesome. Late game has to be insane.

2 Likes

The ratio in the first trailer is aging bad.

Ok Ubisoft, I will play your POP game.

1 Like

Currently in London and have just seen a familiar face!

8 Likes

https://twitter.com/Xbox_Series_XS/status/1745840192873808360?t=I7zuIlIEOCi3zM9sJucDKQ&s=19

1 Like

Best combat system in a 2D game ever, can’t freakin’ wait! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Its goint to get a shit ton of use when persona 3 hits. Turn based rpgs are almsot exclusively played on xcloud for me if theyre on there

As for games…prince of persia might be the first multiplat i dont buy on xbox since launch of witcher 3.

Getting it on switch. Mainly because Tekken 8 will consume most my xbox time

1 Like

Nowhere near enough new games to justify the cost for me

Good service if you’re new to Ubisoft games but paying it on a consistent basis is madness when GP exists

PoP does look great though, makes me miss their 3-d games though, Warrior Within had by far the best combat system in any of their games for the last 20 years, best story too

1 Like

Yakuza 4 was running pretty well for me, it was only towards the end that things got a little bad.

And only because it was busy, last time I played I did a 3 hour session with no issue. Starting another now, and looks like it’s not busy at the moment.

To be fair last time I looked it was roughly the cost of two full price games at launch per year? I think compared to gamepass it’s a terrible deal but if you regularly play Ubisoft games and are likely to buy more than one game at launch per year then it starts making a little more sense.

I’m probably bias since I love GP and don’t care much for Ubisoft games, putting it mildly but yeah, maybe if you’re a big Ubi fan it’s not too bad

Hard not to compare it to GP though but I do it for everything nowadays, I see a new game for £70 and I just think I can get over a year of GP for that, i’ll pass

1 Like

https://twitter.com/JJSNorris/status/1746218532226965533

It’s very pretty

7 Likes

Is this the best option for AntiDrift thumbsticks? :video_game:

1 Like