XboxEra Community Hangout |OT11| It Goes To 11!

This beautiful lady just turned six!

30 Likes

https://x.com/tomwarren/status/1744501258600255641?s=46&t=O_AGT9SEnlptKOF_2SxtqQ

2 Likes

Brutal

I had no idea they employed nearly 10k

3 Likes

NCAA 25 is going to be revealed tonight I hope MS has the marketing

3 Likes

Hyped for that game, and I hope the game will have a deep dynasty mode

2 Likes

From what I heard it has everything in it including NIL & the Transfer Portal. I can’t wait!

2 Likes

Random thought: If Forza Horizon 6 takes places in Japan, one of the expansions needs to be a fully licensed Initial D expansion.

At the very least, the game needs to launch with a Eurobeat radio station (Avex Trax if it needs to be a record label).

12 Likes

Didn’t even think about this, but that’s like the best freakin idea ever, can’t even believe it didn’t cross my mind!

Japan has to happen though, this has been a rumor since like the 2nd Horizon came out. No way that Playground hasn’t heard the community. Plus Japan and car culture is huge so it’d basically sell itself.

4 Likes

Maybe do an initial d dlc?

They could do it as an expansion, or even as one of the monthly seasons - add a set of stories for it like they’ve done in 4 & 5, add vehicles over the course of the month that you can earn. Good thought.

We’d need some Tokyo Highway Battle action too

2 Likes

Hopefully Forza Horizon can improve the street racing races . I feel Japan can provide that opportunity

6 Likes

Loosely related Random Thought: I want a “spy hunter” style DLC for Forza Horizon.

2 Likes

You guys want FH6😍

In Japan :kissing_closed_eyes:

With initial D expansion :exploding_head:

That is what core community wants ever since its inception.

I just want to drift down the mountains under the beautiful sight of cherry blossoms :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

i have a feeling that is that doomsday scenario when the sales are down kind of thing

I want to drift too … instead this happens:

10 Likes

:joy:

You mean make the racing easier.

Just barely passed an important course that doesn’t offer a second chance.

16 Likes

A Japan setting would definitely force them to change some things but hopefully not complete change because the handling in FH5 is already frickin near perfect imo. If they can find that balance, chef’s kiss.

7 Likes