XboxEra Community Hangout |OT11| It Goes To 11!

Ha sadly you’re 100% correct.

1 Like

I wonder when we get this direct announcement

I just noticed Forbidden West was announced for PC.

1 Like

Great catch, hadn’t seen that… go figure, I just bought it on PS4 a couple weeks ago. I swear, if you need to know when x game is coming to Game Pass or another platform, just ask if and when I bought the damn thing lol.

12 Likes

Yep it popped up on my steam page yesterday. Still waiting for a Ghost of Tsushima PC port.

1 Like

Wasn’t this announced months ago? Could have sworn it was

I’ve really grown on GoT… it’s probably sentimentality to my time and friends in Japan, because it’s nothing I haven’t played in Ubisoft games three-dozen times before, but there’s something special being one of the only Japanese Middle Ages game to come out in years. Plus, if you have a great sound setup, I would argue that it’s the best-sounding first-party Sony title I’ve ever heard.

1 Like

I loved the atmosphere of the game and the combat felt really good. It was very repetitive, but I enjoyed it and it’s a game I would probably go back to when they inevitably re or re-remaster it.

If they make a sequel, my one wish is that all of the missions don’t involve you having to “follow those tracks”. My god, that was so annoying. :smile:

3 Likes

The setting does look very appealing. It’s one I can see myself thoroughly enjoying from the bits I have seen/played, I’m just holding off to properly play it. From what I remember it launched at a strange time as it was just before the PS5 released, so I decided to hold off then due a backlog of games continued holding off.

Knowing Sony they will probably do a Infamous 1/2 remaster before porting anymore of their games to PC. I’ll definitely pick it up when it eventually comes to Steam though :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

The pc port was announced for 2024 sometime in 2023 when Playstation announced the Complete Edition.

I have years of old Nintendo Power and GamePro magazines sitting in boxes in my basement. SNES to N64 era mostly. I really need to figure out how to sell them. :rofl:

1 Like

Ebay is probably the best route. I used to have so many magazines but I got rid of most of them. I still lament losing my Next Generation mags though. It was a special magazine that sadly didn’t last.

Don’t forget to save your screenshots and videos from the Xbox network. Last day till they’re gone.

1 Like

I believe it’s by the end of March.

It says deletion starts on the 9 January.

Anyways better save than sorry.

1 Like

First I’m hearing of this, thanks for the warning!

Edit: it’s nice that there’s a system in place to export all your media at once when you launch the capture app. It’s still irritating to deal with but I guess it makes it less of a pain.

It’s Xbox’s new “most important” exclusive. I’m prepared to see some really strange nitpicks

2 Likes

Yeah, It’s already being set up to fail by certain outlets. They’re doing the exact same thing they did with Starfield.

3 Likes

If your screenshots and videos are saved on the Xbox network, don’t try save/upload via OneDrive. It’s not working at all even when it says it will be on your OneDrive in a few hours.

Just download it into an external drive, put them into your PC and then you can upload it into OneDrive or the Cloud of your choice.

2 Likes

Thanks, I figured doing the less complicated method would leave less room for error. My captures are safely backed up and organized on my private server now.

1 Like