XboxEra Community Hangout |OT11| It Goes To 11!

Yeah, hopefully it’s similar to how they did Bethesda.

1 Like

I do wonder if they will do something about the hackers when they come to GP, there will be a huge amount of people jumping into these classic cods when they arrive on GP

Activision doing nothing about them is expected as they only care about the newest game but expectations will be higher for MS, I don’t think a big ban wave for obvious hackers should really be that hard to pull off

This is the AC I’m waiting for!

https://x.com/RinoTheBouncer/status/1711503129500430554?s=20

Please don’t fuck it up. Been wishing for years and years for mainline AC Japan.

7 Likes

yeah i’ve been waiting for it since playing aragami 2 and wanted a AAA version of it

4 Likes

What do yall think about making a screenshot sharing thread? I thought we had one, but I haven’t seen it in months?

The Gaming Screenshots Thread |OT| - Community - XboxEra

2 Likes

Man, there is way too much stuff to play. Going through my NG+ on Starfield (after 100 hours on the game), Season 5 of Halo Infinite around the corner, Lies of P, AC: Mirage, Cocoon (almost done on that one!), The Last Case of Benedict Fox (pretty fun after the patchs), Darktide, Lamplighters League (needs some patches tho), Sea of Stars and so much more lmao :frowning: i can’t handle all these games. Alan Wake 2 almost here too. Jesus.

Even Redfall is good fun after the Game Update 2. Gonna hold off on that after more patches and the DLC’s tho. Can’t wait for Baldur’s Gate 3 on Xbox too. Fuuuuuuuck.

2 Likes

16 posts were split to a new topic: Sony reveals new PS5 models and prices

https://x.com/matpiscatella/status/1711778577849757734?s=61&t=UF3sdM-kacs488qXlpVRPQ

3 Likes

Currently playing Mirage and I easily prefer the action RPG’s over the old school AC games so im hoping that Red is NOT the last one because if it goes back to what Mirage is, my hype for AC will definitely decrease.

I agree with @Klobrille as spreading out the games can fill out Game Pass for a year if not more while giving the games more time to shine on their own. I would probably add 2-4 games a month. 1-2 in the beginning and 1-2 in the middle every month so 2-4 a month.

4 Likes

Does anyone here own the Seagate 1TB expansion card for Series X/S? If so, can you store game save data on it or is it only for the full games? Thanks.

Game save data is stored on Xbox and automatically synced with the cloud.

4 Likes

No way to save it on the expansion card?

Nah, it’s pretty much out of your control. Possibly a remnant of Online-only Xbox One plans.

1 Like

Okay. Thanks. Appreciate the info.

I think this is a great take, even at 2-4 a month it would likely be 18+ months.

1 Like

Game Pass is all about adding new subscribers while retaining the current members so spreading out the AB games would be a great way to accomplish that and is what they should have done with Bethesda. Any publisher that Microsoft acquires in the future should have their library/vault added on a monthly basis as it’s just a better decision in my opinion.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/Knoebelbroet/status/1711803800724312454?t=n-g2TN8CRkwnD1wXtS9W5w&s=19

8 Likes

I haven’t been on Xbox for about a month, now I’m back but where are deals with gold? Or did that change into Deals with Game Pass Ultimate and Core?

That’s correct. It’s the same with a new name.

1 Like