XboxEra Community Hangout |OT10| Insert Catchy Quip Here

Man, if they managed to make their own type of Super Mario Odyssey with Banjo-Kazooie… MS could really benefit from a high-quality mascot platformer.

1 Like

I think Sumo Digital was just an educated guess of who is available to make it.

Damn, you’re right. Nate Drake was merely speculating.

One of the more exciting details that we’ve learned though, is that one biggest design focuses of Codename Red is the focus on stealth gameplay. Seemingly, Quebec has decided to take a Splinter Cell-esque or Hitman approach to the title, with things like hiding bodies, hiding in tall grass, extinguishing lights so your shadows are not spotted etc. all being current features.

Hopefully true.

8 Likes

Definitely interested in options for more stealth, this sounds good so far.

5 Likes

I really hope it’s true information, and it doesn’t seem very farfetched. After all, Ubi is going back to the roots quite a bit with AC Mirage. So why not look at the things that made SC so great and implement that in AC Japan.

3 Likes

I do like that while they seem to be doubling down on the franchises success with a LOT more titles, they seem be to moving away from any one rigid format to make more interesting and varied titles overall.

7 Likes

im in illinois in the usa and we have had less freezing freezing temps this year which im ok with. i hate the cold

1 Like

Finally got to play Exoprimal. Fun game. However two matches in and I was reminded why I never play games like Overwatch for example, in ranked mode and this reminded me of that. People are very VERY annoying sometimes, it’s especially grating because I literally just started playing the game.

Only way I play this when it comes out is either if my friends are on it too and we are teaming up, or there is a unranked mode to play. Ugh.

Pardon the old tweet.

https://twitter.com/stephentotilo/status/1633204362729205764?s=20

And that has Gaming Bible saying

That means that now, those remaining future titles may simply be Starfield and Redfall, which in theory leaves The Elder Scrolls VI safe. Obviously, at the time of writing, this is still speculation, but it seems a lot more likely that the highly anticipated RPG could still be multi-platform.

They really aren’t gonna accept it until it gets revealed in a couple of years eh? Sheesh.

They are just ignoring what Phil said, too.

13 Likes

And the meltdown over it will be amazing. Mostly because the gaming media instead of informing people of the situation like they’re supposed to would rather clickbait and give false hope for something that is never happening.

7 Likes

Exactly!

They are right about one thing, it does seem to be two instead of three now, but if they truly think there is any chance that’s TES VI, lmao. Even more so after Sony has shown their true colours that surely must have burned any bridges that were left, between them.

I also read that Sony basically said MS is not to be trusted after they said they would not pull ALL Bethesda content from competitor platforms, which is exactly correct, they said that. So if they make TES VI exclusive nothing is lied about that.

2 Likes

I don’t understand why they are still all grasping at straws here hoping TESVI comes out on their preferred platform. I have doubts MS decides to not make it exclusive , especially since that game will make most of its money on PC anyway, and not going multiplat will probably streamline the development process and help make the game come out sooner rather than later.

Also, Phil said he doesn’t need to make it multi platform to make it profitable.

7 Likes

Elder scrolls 6 might be a next gen launch title

I think Blinx design is supercool.

But if Xbox is not able to revive the best ever duo in gaming… yeah, Blinx is not coming back.

4 Likes

Its copium.

It makes people really uncomfortable to suggest you don’t need Playstation to reach more players.

10 Likes

It’s funny how websites like them don’t realise it could easily be Indiana Jones too, nah, gotta be TES VI, lol.

1 Like

Copium levels reaching all time highs

If they are willing to release Starfield as an exclusive, im not sure why people think they won’t do the same with ES6

It’s not a mulitplayer game with crossplay and endless MTX, it’s a single player epic that releases every 5 years or in ES6 case it will be closer to 15

5 Likes

I just think they simply don’t have the studios to make banjo or any of these games.

Every gaming media journalist:

8 Likes