XboxEra Community Hangout |OT10| Insert Catchy Quip Here

It sucks. Everything Lance was in was good. Its going to be interesting how horizion 3 handles this since he was a major character

3 Likes

Recast or ends his character off somehow.

He was good in DuckTales (2017) too, big loss.

6 Likes

Is it just me or is something very off with the weather this year?

We went from freezing temperatures to humid feeling air within a week, this is not normal. Also, itā€™s only 11 degrees outside, but the air is just warm, itā€™s humid. Usually this temperature with some sun is great. Yesterday was like this too, just humid. Went biking with Lara and within a very short time she had enough, so that tells me itā€™s not just me.

But the weather reports donā€™t mention it at all.

The Netherlands in my case.

2 Likes

It kind of has been going on since many years. You can clearly see the season patterns are changing and has become quite uncertain. There are just too many cyclones, heavy rains, floods, extreme heat and natural calamities around the world.

It almost seems like since the earth axis has shifted slightly. Almost everything has gone for a whack.

On a lighter note mother earth is saying enough is enough assholes, let me breath for a bit. It almost looks like a cleansing of the world by nature is going on.

4 Likes

Oh definitely!

Iā€™m lucky to live in a country, but especially city where we donā€™t get any of those calamities. One of the reasons I wouldnā€™t easily just move to another country, among other reasons of course because just packing up your bags and leaving the place youā€™ve known for all your life is very drastic.

As for the warm air, maybe it came from another country but youā€™d think the weather report would mention it. Itā€™s 14 degrees now and I just biked all over town with just a normal t-shirt and Iā€™m sweating like crazy, thatā€™s not normal. I hope this goes away soon. I canā€™t bike with my dog now either, itā€™s a risk with such warm air for her.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think so this is going to go away. I feel like this will be the new normal. In my observation colder regions are becoming warmer and hotter regions are becoming very slightly colder or receiving more rains. Also if we look all around the world more and more high intensity earthquakes are happening which in a way shows the tectonic plates are shifting drastically due to she slight tilt that happened to earthā€™s axis. I believe This is part of earthā€™s cyclical changes.

It will be a few years or a decade till the changes subside a bit and then there will be a new normal.

Lets say we are part of that generation who are witnessing the drastic changes happening around us.

2 Likes

Great video from MVG on the PS5 Pro.

3 Likes

I like this!

RDR2 mod.

10 Likes

In north east Ohio the weather has been very odd for the past few years, but more so lately. I havent seen so many 40 to 50 degree Fahrenheit (4.5 to 10 C) temperature swings before. This winter one day it will be in the 10s to 20s, a day later it will be 50 to 60, and then the day after it ill be back down to the 20s or colder. That happened a couple times this season, and had even more temperature swings of slightly lower deltas, like 20 to 30 F.

The weather patterns definitely does not seem normal.

4 Likes

as a former buckeye from Malaysia, the one thing i dont miss about ohio is the darn weather. Polar vortex gave me PTSD especially with my house heater having issues

1 Like

Please be a new planet and boss. A new boss seems likely when you look at how it seems to be missing one.

2 Likes
5 Likes
6 Likes

Thatā€™s actually shocking to me lol

An award leads to green light.

Well, Iā€™m hoping/dreaming at least.

4 Likes

There is zero chance that Microsoft hasnā€™t had talks already, currently have the game in dev or are still looking for a studio to make it. Just a matter of time and when the right studio can be found.

If we are to believe a insider, forgot the name but apparently a good oneā€¦Sumo Digital is making Banjo.

Whether thatā€™s a new game, remake remains to be seen. Letā€™s just hope it actually comes to fruition.

2 Likes

Some of these choices for duoā€™s isā€¦interesting to say the least

2 Likes