XboxEra Community Hangout |OT10| Insert Catchy Quip Here

1. Hellblade 2
  2. Fable (Even though I haven’t played the originals, looking forward to seeing what Playground does.)
  3. TES6 (By far the toughest choice)
  4. Gears 6
  5. State of Decay 3 (2nd toughest one)

Agreed. My wife and I have been using Tody for a year or so, it’s basically a way to gamify a cleaning todo list, and I kinda love it. For a certain kind of personality, these kinds of apps work wonders in steering your behaviour.

Point is, everyone will do some cleaning. Like vacuuming or tidying up, scrubbing down the shower, the usual stuff. But with Tody you end up really keeping a tidy and clean home, with things like vacuuming furniture and cleaning out kitchen cupboards coming once in a blue moon, along with the regular tasks that rotate in and out with varying frequencies.

My rule for myself is to do at least two tasks every day, and when we first started the list was enormous. But after a few months you’ve got a home that’s spic and span, and then it’s basically just a maintenance job. Now the house never gets out of hand, and it hardly feels like work at all.

7 Likes
  1. Forza Motorsport
  2. Fable
  3. Elder Scrolls 6
  4. Avowed
  5. State of Decay 3
  1. Hellblade 2 with ease.
  2. Fable
  3. TES
  4. Avowed
  5. State of Decay 3

Pretty easy choices for me lol.

1. Forza Motorsport
  2. Fable (pretty easily)
  3. Starfield (have a feeling Everwild will be a game I end up loving)
  4. Gears 6 (the graphics and UE5 pushed to limit gives it a slight edge over Avowed)
  5. State of Decay 3 (followed closely by Contraband and Perfect Dark)
  1. The Outer Worlds 2 (RPG and Obsidian… couldn’t go any other way but Hellblade 2 second)
  2. Fable (This was hard… I think Indiana Jones can be great, and STALKER 2 as well but…RPG)
  3. Starfield (having to choose between Starfield and TES VI is just evil)
  4. Avowed (RPG and Obsidian… yeah)
  5. Perfect Dark (Least interesting row, PD-SoD3-W3 could’ve picked either but I believe in Crystal D)
3 Likes

Forza Motorsport

Indiana Jones

Starfield

Avowed

Perfect Dark

LMAO! But damn. Imagine the beating Xbox would take from the media if they ever released anything on PC in that condition. People call Halo Infinite a “Broken game” to this day despite it not having near the problems this port has. Where is that Sony “quality” I’m always told about?

1. Stalker

2.Fable

1. State of Decay 3

2. Avowed

3. Perfect Dark

5 Likes

Oof tricky! I’m gonna go
Redfall
Fable
Starfield
Avowed
Wolfenstein

And for fun I’m gonna do columns too -

Senua
Fable
Starfield
Diablo
Elder Scrolls

1 Like
  1. The Outer Worlds 2 - Loved the first game, I am excited for all in this row
  2. Fable - Can’t wait for the return of Fable I feel like it’s going to be a big, only care about Stalker + Fable
  3. Starfield - No brainer this and Diablo most excited for, never played ES and Everwild could be cool
  4. Avowed - This was a close one with Gears 6 but this is new IP so a bit more exciting, hyped for Gears.
  5. State of Decay 3 - I loved the first 2 and this seems to be the AAA step up, only care about perfect dark in this row after this.

Will play every game here because of game pass but those are the stand outs for me.

1 Like

my next review

8 Likes

So since both the xbox showcase and starfield are one show now how long do we think it will be? Im going for 1.5 to 1.45 hrs. 1 hr for xbox 30 to 45 for starfield

Did something change? When did they become one show?

2 Likes

They are still separate

3 Likes

Redfall - Loved mostly everything I’ve seen so far.

Fable - We know nothing about it but this IP has massive potential.

Starfield - It’s been 8 years since a Bethesda single player game. I’m so hungry

Avowed - Obsidian making a AAA game is so exciting.

State of Decay 3 - The sleeping giant of Xbox IP. The idea is really strong but the execution as been lacking, I think mainly due to lack of funds and UL small studio size. These are not problems anymore so I have really high hopes for this one.

1 Like

Edit:

Wrapping Things Up

ACL Pro Cornhole is overpriced, and a miserable slog to play against the computer. The physics behind your shots never feels consistent, it looks terrible, and even in couch co-op, this is simply one I cannot recommend.

I legitimately thought this was an April fools joke and well… that backfired on me since you really did review it, lol. :frowning:

3 Likes

I though greenburg said its a double feature now its gonna go from one into the other. I could be wrong

It’s not Naughty Gods’s fault man, it’s all on Iron Galaxy! Just buy a PS5 LOL! /s

I guess for such a bare bones “remake”/project in general a shitty PC port shouldn’t be surprising.

It’s a little difficult to choose since we haven’t seen gameplay/know much about maybe the half games in there but I’ll give it a try:

• Redfall - It’s Arkane so I’ll go with that just to be sure. That being said Motorsport looks so good so it’s a very very close second.
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chornobyl - Indiana Jones & Fable will most likely be amazing but we haven’t seen much so I’ll go with the safest bet for now.
  • Stafield - This was probably the easiest choice since TESVI is so far away, Everwild looked great visually but we don’t know much about the gameplay plus I don’t give a fuck about Diablo.
  • Gears 6 - The Avowed rumors sound really cool but I’ll again go with the safe choice, Gears 5 was awesome and I believe that Gears 6 will blow us away (and I am not talking only about visuals).
  • Wolfenstein 3 - Wolfie 3 is gonna be the big Fall 2023 title! believe! I’d love to see more from Perfect Dark though.
2 Likes
  1. Forza Motorsport. I want a good circuit racer and this looks most promising.

2. Fable. Loved the first two games.

3. Oof, hard choice but Starfield. (Sorry Diablo)

4. Avowed. Just cause it’s new, weakest row so far.

5. Contraband. Also cause it’s new.